[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

You're disturbing me by the fact that you actually think that it's something worthy of bragging about. You should be living under a bridge and only coming out at night to eat children

Aestis said:
You're disturbing me by the fact that you actually think that it's something worthy of bragging about. You should be living under a bridge and only coming out at night to eat children

hahaha

You know something is wrong when people would rather believe you're a fudge packer than what is really happening

Aestis said:
You should be living under a bridge and only coming out at night to eat children

improvmasta: i never saw piottr until today
improvmasta: he scares me in a law and order SVU sort of way
***: lol
***: like one of the perps

When some of you guys figure out that there is more to life than whether or not your partner posed nude in playboy recently and when the next time you're going to bone her is, you'll realize that all the things you're talking about don't really matter.

Till then, your loss I guess.

PyroTeknik said:
Or ship free copies of Ground Control 2.
I still have to get that game.
So buy it.. or send me the money and... uh... would it still be piracy if I was one of the guys who made it?

Neutrino said:
When some of you guys figure out that there is more to life than whether or not your partner posed nude in playboy recently and when the next time you're going to bone her is, you'll realize that all the things you're talking about don't really matter.

what if akela did pose in playboy though

anyone got back issues from the 1940's?

Neutrino said:

or the next time you have to pick up daipers for the wife on the way home from work, you will realise that what love it

Glare said:
what if akela did pose in playboy though
She could have.

Maybe we should scan some photos from when she was of the age you guys think is the only age at which a woman can be a hot piece of meat?

TonyElTigre said:
or the next time you have to pick up daipers for the wife on the way home from work, you will realise that what love it

nothing says true love like changing her diapers

Think? You realize they stop producing vaginal juices around that age. You are going to be thrusting your smorgasbord and swedish meatballs into a big floppy sandpaper canyon

Back