[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Aestis said:
I hope she's not as ugly as he is, please don't post pics
piotrr is handsome! He has the most beautiful eyes and he's smart and kind and helpful and knows a lot of interesting stuff. He also introduced me to computer games. I'm forever grateful. :D

Aestis said:
This has to be a joke. There is no one that ugly and no one would marry some old hag who is going to be a dried up old meatbag when they are middle-aged

piotrr finds incontinence and assisted living very erotic

SSJBejiita said:
WAIT wait WAIT
is piottr gay?
and isnt akela a member, he is gay too?
wtf
this flips my mind
No, I'm not gay. Sorry. ;)

Akela's been a member for more than a year, and she's not a "he", or gay, not even a little. No threesomes for me. :(

So.. you gonna say congrats or what? :D

Ixiterra said:
Aestis, newflash, you aren't funny.

(Incoming OD joke roflmao lollercaust)
Today is maskedfetus's birthday, shoudn't you be thinking about how he killed himself because you're such a total queen?

Glare said:
i dont think she made the swedish bikini team but i think she was in the running for the swedish incontinent team
That made me :lol: Not yet, Glare, not yet. Be patient.

pics of the old hag? Hmmm....guess this is kinda like that movie Harry and Muade or whatever than hell its called.

Aestis said:
"Beautiful eyes" translates to "I look at your eyes because the rest of your face makes me cringe"

You have been on a role the last week! I can't imagine being that angry. But :shrug: it's fine by me, you make me laugh!

Aestis said:
"Beautiful eyes" translates to "I look at your eyes because the rest of your face makes me cringe"
Aw, Aestis.. you are really coming off as a bitter old crone. :( Poor bitch.

I'm not bitter, I just find the act of an extremely ugly swedish man marrying an old woman completely disturbing and worthy of insulting

SSJBejiita said:
WAIT wait WAIT
is piottr gay?
and isnt akela a member, he is gay too?
wtf
this flips my mind
piotrr is definitely not gay and I'm a woman and a vet.

Boy, I sure wish I was ugly and marrying an old woman. Life just feels incomplete with a gray haired old nag living with me

Back