piotrr

Veteran XX
On October 9th, 2004...
piotrr :heart: Akela
We're Getting Married!
Getting Hitched
Tying the knot
and in the darkness bind them

A small and perfectly secular ceremony with 20 of the nearest and dearest present will be held in the home Akela & piotrr have shared for the last two years. Some of the not-so-dear and many of the not-so-near will have to stay at home but are allowed to visit, in spirit, as long as they don't linger on and spook the place out.

burnsep would have been the best man if he could get his arse on an aircraft but he has some nonsense called lawyr edjumackaschun to do all week and all weekends and doesn't think he can "fit two times fifteen hours of flight on a weekend". Pfft. No hard feelings. You'll get yours once you get over here. :)

So go ahead and say your piece, hold your peace or get all pissed off at me for making a thread half all about myself and half all about my wife-to-be. It's all welcome, as I'm sure all those who wish well will be good people and all those who bear ill wishes are not, and so that too is for the best.

PS: Obligatory yes, we are of wildly different ages and no, none of is is christian or religious but religions did not invent marriage. If anything, they formalized it and now they think they own it somehow. Thanks for asking.

What's his name? How long have you know him? Do you know his entire sexual history?

These are important questions, you know.

His name is Per Edman and I've known him all his life. His sexual history is intimately documented, and will be released later this year direct to video in a blue booth establishment near you.

Back