The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

pentagon.jpg

Hi.

Bounty said:
I was across the Potomac when it happened. I reported it on TW 5-10 minutes before it ever hit CNN, as I could see it smoking outside my office window.

A day later, I stood 50 yards away from the broken wall of the Pentagon, in uniform (I was shooting archival video and photos), and watched them pull the plane parts out.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

I was across the Potomac when it happened. I reported it on TW 5-10 minutes before it ever hit CNN, as I could see it smoking outside my office window.

A day later, I stood 50 yards away from the broken wall of the Pentagon, in uniform (I was shooting archival video and photos), and watched them pull the plane parts out.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

hello everyone

Bounty said:

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

there are no skidmarks on the grass because skidmarks only happen when planes attempt to slow down/force emergency landing.

when a plane speeds into a fortified (the pentagon had been undergoing construction to strengthen the structure) building, it more or less vaporizes. these planes are not made of titanium. i would assume that the wings folded inwards toward the body (wings are designed to be flexible/ductile. which is why they use metallic alloys and not ceramics which would fracture and break off) when the fuselage crashed through the front wall

[/aerospaceengineer]

Can you people ignore Juggs inane ranting and look beyond to think about this rationally? Like I said before I can't vouch for any sort of validity in the flash video posted, but I haven't heard anyone say anything about it being false.

By the way we all should agree on a few things:

a) An airplane left and did not return.

b) Some thing crashed into the Pentagon.

But there's a lot in between.

SegaRob said:
I'm pretty sure that the plane took off and somehow was destroyed. I think Juggs is an idiot as much as the next person, but I think there is quite a few bits of interesting and conspicuous evidence that I haven't felt was explained adequately.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

I'm not sure how much truth is in that video. It didn't seem comepletely doctored to me though. Deep down I don't think anyone of us wants to admit the government would go against its own people - it really hurts to even conceive of the very notion. Yet I still think rationality is key. Let no one have their feelings interfere with their powers of reason.

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

Is that some special 9/11 edition of MS Flight Simulator? :eek:
JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

:HEART: bOUNTAY

SegaRob said:
2) Put the plane in auto-pilot to ascend infinitely so it incinerates when leaving the atmosphere.
:rofl:
I know you're sarcastic, but that is a strong candidate for the #1 stupid thing posted in this thread :)

As for my take: that website explained it quite well. Wings are like tinfoil. The only dense object on the plane was the engines and perhaps some other equipment. Thus, the plane basically crumpled on impact, followed by the wings being sheard off (where they went, I do not know), and then the massive engines penetrating through the wall.
Also, isn't the fuel in airplane stored in its wings and belly? If the plane truely dumped its whole load, the wings must have went inside, at least partially, to dump all that fuel inside :shrug:

SegaRob said:
Can you people ignore Juggs inane ranting and look beyond to think about this rationally? Like I said before I can't vouch for any sort of validity in the flash video posted, but I haven't heard anyone say anything about it being false.

By the way we all should agree on a few things:

a) An airplane left and did not return.

b) Some thing crashed into the Pentagon.

But there's a lot in between.
Bounty being an eyewitness isn't good enough

sweet

Back