The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Brontez said:
JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

Is that some special 9/11 edition of MS Flight Simulator? :eek:
JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

JuggerNaught said:
pentcrash.jpg

QUOTE]

no, this is actually part of a simulation done by purdue university to try to recreate the crash.

Phrozen said:
Bounty, do you have any pictures from that day when you watched them remove the wreckage? It would be good evidence for a thread like this. Your account of what happened is what makes me sure that it was a plane. However, I can see that there are things that seem very out of place to an untrained and skeptical eye.

I wish I did, but I don't. Everything we had was turned in to the Imagery branch chief.

Honestly, even if I did have copies, what we shot probably wasn't much better than what the AP photographers got with their high-powered lenses while they camped the site 24-hours a day. (The media area with the sat trucks, etc., was about an 1/8th mile to 1/4 mile away -- not too much farther than where we were, relatively.)

We were only there for like three to four hours, and were shooting Hi-8 video and 35mm film on a Nikon F5 with a 80-200mm lens.

How do you explain a 144 foot aircraft, hitting with such force that the ENTIRE aircraft, including wings, passengers, seats, luggage, that by everyone else's argument were pulled into the hole, set on fire by the burning jet fuel which burned so long and hot it apparently made the entire aircraft evaporate, yet didnt melt the structure or its internals, hit with such force, yet only made it through the first ring?

Jugg,

F=M*a

It's call Engineering materials 101. Get a clue. An airplane is made of the lightest material possible. ie, low mass. Say you threw a PAPER airplane into a wall with a bomb on it and then asked where the Hell the impact hole was. I mean, if there was damage to the wall it must have come from the impact, right?

OK I think I'm convinced. I think it should be admitted that I still find it kind of strange how the grass wasnt scratched at all. That's one hell of a big plane, coming in awfully low. It is quite surprising that the grass was not even touched.

SegaRob said:
OK I think I'm convinced. I think it should be admitted that I still find it kind of strange how the grass wasnt scratched at all. That's one hell of a big plane, coming in awfully low. It is quite surprising that the grass was not even touched.
retard.jpg

:nag: :rolleyes:

JuggerNaught said:
I dont doubt you were there bounty...im just saying that maybe it wasnt a 757.

Look at the pentagon..how wide is that first ring...by the first photo in this thread, if the building is 77 feet tall, i'd say its probably something like 65-70 feet deep.

How do you explain a 144 foot aircraft, hitting with such force that the ENTIRE aircraft, including wings, passengers, seats, luggage, that by everyone else's argument were pulled into the hole, set on fire by the burning jet fuel which burned so long and hot it apparently made the entire aircraft evaporate, yet didnt melt the structure or its internals, hit with such force, yet only made it through the first ring?

And if it didnt happen that way, that means that there is going to be a large portion of this large aircraft lying outside this whole..on fire, burning grass, scarring dirt as it skids to a stop.

I havent done the figures, but could you even stuff that amount of airplane into the square footage of that size of a hole?

I really don't see what the issue is. It was a plane, plain (haha punny) and simple.

It makes perfect sense to me how the damage occurred, but I really don't feel like posting it, as it will just turn into a tit for tat thing with the people who really aren't looking to be convinced from what they currently believe, and I just don't have the mental energy for it (I just got home from another 16-hour day, sorry.) :(

Back