Way to be...

TheRedDread said:
I think you should set up a legal donation fund on PayPal :)
I think that'd be an awesome idea. We could just donate an assload of money into it, and it'd be set aside for a rainy day, if TW should ever get in real trouble. Hopefully we'd have a buttfuckload of money by then and would own anyone's stupid ass.

This guys info was not to hard to track down. I wonder how long before he gets gets enough goatse and tubgirl to wallpaper his house in... I work with this kind of stuff on a regular basis, he must be a fucking tard to even bother with this...

iNVAR said:
slander is spoken, libel is written. :p

A forum post would most likely be considered slander, as it is very informal communication. Libel is formally written, like a newspaper or a magazine. It's not as simple as "slander is spoken, libel is written."

TheRedDread said:
I think you should set up a legal donation fund on PayPal :)

But would I have to have strict stipulations on what that fund will be used for? What if my lawyer wants dinner one night or if I stop for gas on the way to the law firm. What am I going to do?

I would like to announce in this thread that I am suing colosus and trd for libel, blatant faggotry, backing down, not giving me admin, on the behalf of native americans everywhere who are offneded at the name "tribalwar", and for some beer.

I expect my lawyers to contact you both shortly.

Zombee said:
It's a scam to try to get info. I got a similar email two days ago.

I think Zombee has it. How could you be doing anything illegal by accepting donations from likeminded people who want to maintain a community.

Sounds like he (the asshat) is pulling your chain. I dont think someone could be so dumb.

btw about the TW $ going to "staff". i don't see a problem with it, as TW does stuff like covering Tribes news. UVALAN is tribes news. they (staff) are like, news correspondant ambassadors of TW. sounds legit to me.

Colosus said:
First he calls me a kid, then he mocks me and compares my work history to Burger King... I'm going to stop before I say something I'll regret. I'll wait for the court order and then I'll reply. If pax, fraggle or any other lawyers would like to help out, shoot me an e-mail.

I wouldnt worry about it col, wait until you see something for real at your door, some kind of real paperwork. dont spar with this guy and say something stupid just in case he is legitimate. I would say more thn likely even if he is legit..this isnt going to go anywhere. You arent making any false claims to solicit funds, these are donations, you've got paperwork showing that the donations really dont even make a dent in the costs of the site..he's talking out his ass.

This whole thing sort of sounds like bullshit. I mean how can someone's dad be this stupid?

Colosus said:
But would I have to have strict stipulations on what that fund will be used for? What if my lawyer wants dinner one night or if I stop for gas on the way to the law firm. What am I going to do?

as long as you have reciepts and you claim it on taxes, its a business expense. get reciepts for EVERYTHING that comes with this site.

Back