Rude people... (no, not a parody)

Radon006 said:
it would be great if admin tracked his ip and gave us his address... im sure someone lives in the area and could return the favor.

I have FedZ's name address and phone #......But that would be a pretty low thing to do to someone wouldn't it......kinda like keying a car.

Cheater

fedz is one of those quiet kids who lacks the ability to express his emotions so he takes it out stationary objects.

weak shit.

Worse yet maybe I could just give his mom or dad a call tomorrow and say that I'm the guy who's car got keyed and I want some $$$$ for the repairs. I could describe him from this thread and say that I'm a cop who was off duty and got his name from the plates on his car.

Cheater

Glare said:
fedz is one of those quiet kids who lacks the ability to express his emotions so he takes it out stationary objects.

weak shit.

Maybe he'll grow out of it. More likely someone is going to kick his ass for doing stupid shit like this.

i already told them i key'd the car... their response "why would you do something like that"

me: i dunno.. you know how pissed i get

them: well when someone sees you doing something like that you won't be very happy

me: cool, going to the movies later

nope, think it was something the creatine did to me... or so ppl say

i do the picking on in school

anyways off to cs land, i expect more flames

Back