I just had my tail removed......

Ocman said:
seriously, I had a "tail", it was removed in DAy Surgery today. It was actually called a Pilonidal Cyst, it fucking hurts SO bad. UGH, I been throwing up from drugs, damn.

That's (the vomiting) is what you get for not keeping yourself on a daily regimen of opiates/opiodes. :D

So, it started leaking REALLY fucking bad jhust now, my g/f called the hospital, and they told me that I should use a maxi pad for my ass.

hahaha

I'm high on drugs, and wearing a maxi pad on my ass.

i'm still trying to figure out what exactly this thing is...

so like, youve got a big puss lump with hair on it in your ass crack?

it was like a bump about the size of an apple, that would come and go. Like right in the asscrack, near my tailbone, fucker would hurt.

and I think its funny too, it just fucking hurts.

:)

it was so hard to sit down, had to sit on like 1 ass cheek, to ths side. It would drain and shit, it was really gross.

I'm so high, and I can't sleep!

Last edited:
I've unfortunately had it, was genetic for me. Took about 5 surgeries to stop it from coming back, as it is with all the scar tissue I still can't sit down very well.

Friend of mine got one of those recently. He had to have it lanced once, but it came back, so they had to do some surgery. Apparently it develops when you're still in the womb but it usually doesn't show up until you're about 18-20 years old.

These smilies will best describe my emotional reaction while reading this therad.
:huh: :jawdrop: :lol: :scared: :ugh: :sick:

Back