I just had my tail removed......

Ocman

Veteran XX
and it fucking hurts!

I'm allll kinds of drugged up right now, Vicodin, and Perkaset (sp?), with a shot of morphene in the arm for good measure. They discharged me from the hospital, and my ass is fucking KILLING me. Drugs are good though.
:)

Be thankful that YOU don't have a tail.

seriously, I had a "tail", it was removed in DAy Surgery today. It was actually called a Pilonidal Cyst, it fucking hurts SO bad. UGH, I been throwing up from drugs, damn.

What is a pilonidal cyst?

A pilonidal cyst or sinus is an abscess (localized collection of pus) or a chronic draining sinus (canal or passage leading to an abscess) located in the opening between the buttocks muscles. This cyst may have a deep cavity containing hair and may be without symptoms unless it becomes infected.

Dude, thats the sickest shit ever, fucking shower yourself or whatever you fucking have to do so this crap doesn't happen, I don't know what is more nasty than that except maybe the clap or herpes

yea, I have to shower 3 times a day, and use a water bottle on my ass to clean that shit. Its super painful, dont get one.

fucking sucks
:(

i just ate some taco bell. i ordered a chicken quesadilla, but perhaps it was human tails instead of chicken.

i think i am going to be ill.

Back