Way to be...

Ben Reed said:
:rofl:

So Mr. DeWald got taken for a ride by Zombee...my God, this is hilarious.

He deserves to be unbanned simply for the sheer cleverness of the prank. Hell, I couldn't have pulled this off if I wanted to. The planning, the execution...sheer brilliance, until Col found out that Exhumator was Zombee.

I give it a 10/10. :bigthumb:

P.S. FREE ZOMBEE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry Col but this is real funny

i fail to see any kinda humor. No punchline just akwardness.

Col-
I donated a month or two ago, any chance I could get my contributor tag?
And maybe that little ^2 that goes by people's names who have been here for a while?

Thx!

Colosus said:
I got a free Exhibits only pass because we were a community site. Next year, I plan to get a press pass. But I used some money to pay for dinner, hotel and airfare... Probably about 25% of my trip was paid by TW.

So you didn't need the passes I sent you after all?

Kali said:
So you didn't need the passes I sent you after all?

Yogi and Inquis did. I was the only one that actually sent in my documents and then my pass was hidden from me by my brother-in-law. I found it right before I left (after getting your passes as well).

So we all got in. :)

Colosus said:
Yogi and Inquis did. I was the only one that actually sent in my documents and then my pass was hidden from me by my brother-in-law. I found it right before I left (after getting your passes as well).

So we all got in. :)

Better than me. I didn't get in. I brought my brother and a co-worker, drove from an hour away, and got denied by some Nazi old lady at the credential verification booth.

Maybe next year, you can send ME passes. ;) If I write an article or two, would that qualify me as a member of the TW press corps? :)

Kali said:
Better than me. I didn't get in. I brought my brother and a co-worker, drove from an hour away, and got denied by some Nazi old lady at the credential verification booth.

Maybe next year, you can send ME passes. ;) If I write an article or two, would that qualify me as a member of the TW press corps? :)

If you can get more of those free passes, we can call you a TribalWar employee. ;-)

I hope to get actual press passes next year. Rifter from PlanetTribes did and told me how to do it so I am going to try.

Back