pagy

giphy.gif

No, but really

Pagy used to neg rep me too

Then I stoped being a little bitch and he stopped

Try doing the opposite of what you do, post the opposite, or not at all and never again and see if this helps

Pagy just wants you to become your best version

He is TW personal trainer and mentor

indeed he is. he -reps me when i shit thread :) although sometime members prove him wrong. everyone has flaws

lemon is the same. when he naturally laughs with my awesome threads he gives me +rep, against his own will, of course. remember dude is sour no matter what

Me, for example, im a whore. i +rep everyone.

negged lemon once this week just to get him mad. but it didn't work :birthday:

I saw a Turkish dude on a flight recently with an Aphex Twin logo on the back of his neck. He had a hot chick with him, so he must have it figured out.

pagy +repp'd me on star wars video once, long time ago

idk what set him off tho. no dialogue, just neg rep. really dont care but holy shit meng

i understand some of y'all got a problem with sjws, i wasnt aware when that turned into a derogatory term, but i can see how some people overdo it. i basically believe in fairness, which is the foundation of justice. people might not agree on what is 'fair' but i think we can all agree it's a thing. i think reverse discrimination is just as bad as discrimination, just as much as the next guy.

but to rage against fairness is lulworthy to me. also, if you don't like my shit, ignore me. really that simple. :)

peace and love folks

making threads about rep about people giving you rep is just free license for people to give you more + and more - rep

pagy +repp'd me on star wars video once, long time ago

idk what set him off tho. no dialogue, just neg rep. really dont care but holy shit meng

i understand some of y'all got a problem with sjws, i wasnt aware when that turned into a derogatory term, but i can see how some people overdo it. i basically believe in fairness, which is the foundation of justice. people might not agree on what is 'fair' but i think we can all agree it's a thing. i think reverse discrimination is just as bad as discrimination, just as much as the next guy.

but to rage against fairness is lulworthy to me. also, if you don't like my shit, ignore me. really that simple. :)

peace and love folks

fuck you

Back