My rep in chart form, Pagy is butthurt edition by triple - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page My rep in chart form, Pagy is butthurt edition
Page 5 of 10
Thread Tools
MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
81 - 08-09-2018, 00:14
Reply With Quote
Meh triple you are a worthless sack of ****, Pagy is doing God's work in making you butt hurt.
 
MadHatSam is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Nicodemus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
82 - 08-09-2018, 00:49
Reply With Quote
How many reps do you have to spread until you can rep the same person again?

I couldn't care less about this stupid rep ****, but looking at mine I'm just wondering how much of a life Spxnge actually has.

I know it's less than zero but I want to make a flow chart of it.
 
Nicodemus is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 08-09-2018, 00:52
Reply With Quote
anyone busting their ass to repeatedly rep someone (+ or -) probably takes the internet way too seriously

in turn, anyone making a thread where they cry about their e-points score being messed with will be subject to the utmost ridicule
 
coombz is offline
 
Nicodemus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 08-09-2018, 00:54
Reply With Quote
Yeah the kid is a loser for sure.

Bigger than triple, and that ****s hard to achieve.
 
Nicodemus is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
85 - 08-09-2018, 01:04
Reply With Quote
I make it a point to rarely rep anyone. That way they know it's special.
 
Fool is online now
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
86 - 08-09-2018, 01:12
Reply With Quote
I don't even remember the last time I neg-repped someone.

For a couple days when the system went live, I remember spamming like crazy and then I was like "wtf am I doing? **** this"

Now I just + rep, sometimes for **** posts. The receivers are smart enough to know which group they're in.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
87 - 08-09-2018, 01:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
15 years ago, Triple was a staunch conservative. On Earth Day, he made a thread about how he was going to keep every light on in his house for the entire day, and throw his garbage next to the receptacle instead of in it. He's since thought about it, read a lot, and gradually changed his mind: he now cares about people outside himself, he's come to realize science is not the enemy, he's not nearly as pompous about his photography. . .the guy now is humble, caring, and interested in the world. . complete turnaround. Why WOULDN'T I rep him?

Triple is the George Wallace of TW.
Triple was never a conservative and you were never intelligent.
 
Validuz is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 08-09-2018, 01:43
Reply With Quote
I like to spread my rep all over
 
LGBR is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 08-09-2018, 02:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
I like to spread my rep all over
+repped
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
90 - 08-09-2018, 03:03
Reply With Quote
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91 - 08-09-2018, 05:20
Reply With Quote
In dispear

 
ArakAtak is offline
 
Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
92 - 08-09-2018, 06:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
How many reps do you have to spread until you can rep the same person again?

I couldn't care less about this stupid rep ****, but looking at mine I'm just wondering how much of a life Spxnge actually has.

I know it's less than zero but I want to make a flow chart of it.
-rep LOL
 
Spxnge is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Old
93 - 08-09-2018, 06:48
Reply With Quote
R u just mad a man on the internet has sick burned u with his less than 0 life comment?
 
Esteban_Villa is online now
 
Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
94 - 08-09-2018, 07:03
Reply With Quote
I***8217;m sure his flow chart will make it look that way

Fake rep news
 
Spxnge is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 08-09-2018, 07:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
How many reps do you have to spread until you can rep the same person again?

I couldn't care less about this stupid rep ****, but looking at mine I'm just wondering how much of a life Spxnge actually has.

I know it's less than zero but I want to make a flow chart of it.
Spxnge is a really good poster.
 
Falhawk is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
96 - 08-09-2018, 08:22
Reply With Quote
repped

so is Falhawk, he has content at least
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
97 - 08-09-2018, 09:05
Reply With Quote
Nicodemus is a good poster too

I mean who isn***8217;t impressed by his reflex-like ability to name obscure porn actresses
 
Spxnge is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 08-09-2018, 09:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I don't even remember the last time I neg-repped someone.

For a couple days when the system went live, I remember spamming like crazy and then I was like "wtf am I doing? **** this"

Now I just + rep, sometimes for **** posts. The receivers are smart enough to know which group they're in.
Same. It's been a long time since I've red repped someone.
 
samUwell is online now
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Contributor
Old
99 - 08-09-2018, 10:45
Reply With Quote
CPT tele puts a massive amount of energy into **** posting and screeching on tw
 
blackpeople is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 08-09-2018, 13:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
15 years ago, Triple was a staunch conservative. On Earth Day, he made a thread about how he was going to keep every light on in his house for the entire day, and throw his garbage next to the receptacle instead of in it. He's since thought about it, read a lot, and gradually changed his mind: he now cares about people outside himself, he's come to realize science is not the enemy, he's not nearly as pompous about his photography. . .the guy now is humble, caring, and interested in the world. . complete turnaround. Why WOULDN'T I rep him?

Triple is the George Wallace of TW.
triple, why would you attribute that to tele?
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
Page 5 of 10
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page My rep in chart form, Pagy is butthurt edition

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck pagy , jgrange is retarded , pear for the course , pear puppet show , pear review , pear shaped loser


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:34.