[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me by JustinCase - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me
Page 14 of 19
Thread Tools
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
261 - 06-12-2009, 16:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Lyfe View Post
here's my ride:

 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
262 - 06-12-2009, 16:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
uhh

so what am i doomed to having a stock-looking car because it has nothing done to the motor? you have a very ****ing stupid argument sir. what, so cars have to be ugly because they can't run? i'm sorry i'm looking for the logic in your argument (which has a faulty opinion at best) but i can't find any.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
I don't see how "you have to make a car be fast for it to be able to look good, and if you dont youre a loser" is a good topic. thats like saying "you must first run fast in order to weak ****ys, and if you dont youre a loser"

...not only that, but some people begin modding their cars starting by exterior first, then interior.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
Scourge are you gonna shut the **** up and take it up the ass like the ****ing ***** you rightly are or are you going to continue with the argument?
Sorry, I occasionally work at work.

ahem,


 
Scourge is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
263 - 06-12-2009, 16:51
Reply With Quote
Seriously though - I don't care what you do with your car, but your priorities are not the same as mine. I'd put $5k into performance before doing a damned thing with the ****ing hood of the car. I liked the last generation of GTOs because they looked sedate (very subtly aggressive) but were ****ing monsters.



Cars like yours are what I would call "talking the talk" without "walking the walk". I think it's stupid, what more do you want?
 
Scourge is offline
 
thatkidbyron
VeteranXV
Old
264 - 06-12-2009, 17:07
Reply With Quote
 
thatkidbyron is offline
 
Last edited by thatkidbyron; 06-12-2009 at 17:09..
caelum
VeteranXV
Old
265 - 06-12-2009, 17:19
Reply With Quote

 
caelum is offline
 
impulse
VeteranX
Old
266 - 06-12-2009, 17:28
Reply With Quote

 
impulse is offline
 
iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
267 - 06-12-2009, 17:55
Reply With Quote
i agree with scourge about the 'talking the talk w/o walking the walk' thing, but it's not like entity's car is horrible, except for that CF hood. bleeeeech.
 
iNVAR is offline
 
Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
268 - 06-12-2009, 18:17
Reply With Quote
I've been doing a bit of both as the funds and opportunity present.

Performance current:
Custom IC piping and 600 x 400 x 32mm FMIC
Custom 2.5"dump and full stainless catback (anything over 2.5" on the JDM twins and you get boost spike)
Torsen 1.5 way LSD
Rebuilt & strengthened trans with 1.5 stage shift kit and 2800 stall
Mines ECU with mapping to 22psi
Tein flex coilovers
18" x 9.5 rears 8.5 fronts (partly cosmetic)
New upper control arms and lower ball joints
PWR 32mm all alloy race radiator
PWR 14 row trans cooler

Cosmetic:
Abflug grille
wheels
320km/h speedo cluster, all interior bulbs in cluster, console and cabin changed to blue LED's
Pioneer double din touch screen DVD, amp and sub - kept the stock speakers cos they are sex.

Planned:
T04Z single, 4" dump and wastegate etc
Injectors, management. Aiming at 500RW horses.
Supra brakes.
Better oil cooler.
HID Setup & change all exterior lighting to LED's
Respray to tidy up paint.
 
Geck0 is offline
 
lumoon
VeteranXV
Old
269 - 06-12-2009, 18:28
Reply With Quote
Still rocking with the same s14.
 
lumoon is offline
 
MikSchultzy
VeteranX
Old
270 - 06-12-2009, 18:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
Cars like yours are what I would call "talking the talk" without "walking the walk". I think it's stupid, what more do you want?
I agree with this, but I believe it has more to do with the driver's attitude than the car itself.

His car looks alright, just as long as he doesn't start pulling up to various cars revving his toy engine at vehicles that would walk all over it....
 
MikSchultzy is offline
 
Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
271 - 06-12-2009, 18:34
Reply With Quote
I think that honda drivers just can't help themselves. I had some idiot in a Prelude with rice try me the other night and just annihilated him, then he did the old loser flyby.
 
Geck0 is offline
 
Taxman
VeteranX
Old
272 - 06-12-2009, 18:56
Reply With Quote
94 scort

can i hotlink facebook pics?


Soon to be mine

77 Datsun 280z
 
Taxman is offline
 
Last edited by Taxman; 06-12-2009 at 19:00..
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
273 - 06-12-2009, 19:23
Reply With Quote
haha that's awesome.

You know what though.. I think the 280z would look even better floating...
 
Scourge is offline
 
reZolut
VeteranX
Old
274 - 06-12-2009, 19:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
Scourge are you gonna shut the **** up and take it up the ass like the ****ing ***** you rightly are or are you going to continue with the argument?
You're acting like a moron.

I own the same model car as you, but i still think yours looks ridiculous. However i never would have said anything had you not come out and shown us how big of a clown you are. This just confirms the idea that people who rice out their cars and don't do any performance mods are in fact, big clowns.
 
reZolut is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
275 - 06-12-2009, 19:31
Reply With Quote
Eh, look I really don't take it that seriously, I definitely came off over the top there.

Your car doesn't look bad at all..
 
Scourge is offline
 
glenny
Veteran++
Old
276 - 06-12-2009, 19:45
Reply With Quote
I know its not a V8 but i have so much fun in this car building it and drifting it!





 
glenny is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
277 - 06-12-2009, 23:18
Reply With Quote
Why do you install the wrong width tires on your rims?
 
amRam is offline
 
HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
278 - 06-12-2009, 23:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Why do you install the wrong width tires on your rims?
Because this ain't no 10 second race.
 
HomeSlice is offline
 
CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranX
Old
279 - 06-12-2009, 23:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Why do you install the wrong width tires on your rims?
Stretched tires, it's a drifting thing.

Also, apparently the japs do it to the majority of their time attack cars with great results.
 
CERVICAL-KREMS is offline
 
cynic420
VeteranX
Old
280 - 06-13-2009, 01:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Lyfe View Post
why do people buy ford and dodge when there are asian and european cars out there

never understood that =X
because I'm American.... somehow other countries convinced people like you that what they make is superior. had three fords and drove all of them over 250,000 miles without any problems just regular maintenance.
 
cynic420 is offline
 
Last edited by cynic420; 06-13-2009 at 01:36..
Page 14 of 19
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , the fucking car thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43.