[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me by JustinCase - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me
Page 13 of 19
Thread Tools
evilbadz
VeteranX
Old
241 - 06-12-2009, 11:36
Reply With Quote
I'm about to add a 3rd car to my stable, getting a '02 Elantra to go with my '79 vette and '85 plymouth voyager
 
evilbadz is offline
 
Sponsored Links
UnderCurrent
VeteranX
Old
242 - 06-12-2009, 11:55
Reply With Quote
Mines handbuilt, mitch.

God, I want an e60 though.
 
UnderCurrent is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
243 - 06-12-2009, 13:02
Reply With Quote
stop calling it a stable you fags.

P.S. I love it when someone shows off their mediocre car and their entire mod list is aesthetic.
 
Scourge is offline
 
Last edited by Scourge; 06-12-2009 at 13:04..
cynic420
VeteranX
Old
244 - 06-12-2009, 13:08
Reply With Quote
2009 focus se with sync and drivers group( leather wheel, cruise, redundant audio controls, and auto dimming mirror) power options and sirius standard on se.

just good fairly basic transportation.... love sync
 
cynic420 is offline
 
Last edited by cynic420; 06-12-2009 at 14:15..
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
245 - 06-12-2009, 13:11
Reply With Quote
have you seen the new Focus SES coupe?

I can not decide whether it's pretty cool or butt ugly.

.. kinda like the new STI
 
Scourge is offline
 
Entity
Veteran5
Old
246 - 06-12-2009, 13:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
stop calling it a stable you fags.

P.S. I love it when someone shows off their mediocre car and their entire mod list is aesthetic.
that's because we want the car to look pretty while still maintaining a 35-39 mpg mark.
 
Entity is offline
 
CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranX
Old
247 - 06-12-2009, 13:14
Reply With Quote
So get a less restrictive exhaust and have it tuned

VIOLA
 
CERVICAL-KREMS is offline
 
Last edited by CERVICAL-KREMS; 06-12-2009 at 13:19..
HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
248 - 06-12-2009, 13:16
Reply With Quote
2009 4X4 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6 access cab base model.

Its a 6-speed standard, I love it.

 
HumDumpin is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
249 - 06-12-2009, 13:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
that's because we want the car to look pretty while still maintaining a 35-39 mpg mark.
You're trying to make it look and sound like it's got some balls without actually giving it any balls.
 
Scourge is offline
 
Entity
Veteran5
Old
250 - 06-12-2009, 13:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
You're trying to make it look and sound like it's got some balls without actually giving it any balls.
uhh

so what am i doomed to having a stock-looking car because it has nothing done to the motor? you have a very ****ing stupid argument sir. what, so cars have to be ugly because they can't run? i'm sorry i'm looking for the logic in your argument (which has a faulty opinion at best) but i can't find any.
 
Entity is offline
 
Entity
Veteran5
Old
251 - 06-12-2009, 13:29
Reply With Quote
I don't see how "you have to make a car be fast for it to be able to look good, and if you dont youre a loser" is a good topic. thats like saying "you must first run fast in order to weak ****ys, and if you dont youre a loser"

...not only that, but some people begin modding their cars starting by exterior first, then interior.
 
Entity is offline
 
cynic420
VeteranX
Old
252 - 06-12-2009, 14:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
have you seen the new Focus SES coupe?

I can not decide whether it's pretty cool or butt ugly.

.. kinda like the new STI

yeah I like em too. four doors are just more practical.

actually I really want a European focus rs in white! Mmmmm

Pop the vented hood on the Focus RS and you'll find a 2.5-liter turbocharged Duratec 5-cylinder tuned to dish out 300 PS (295 hp) and 302 lb-ft (410 Nm). All that juice is directed to the front wheels -- a passport to Torque Steer Hell under normal circumstances. In the case of the RS, however, Ford has developed a front suspension system unique to the car that it dubs,"RevoKnuckle". It works in concert with a Quaife Automatic Torque Biasing limited-slip differential to mitigate the effects of the torque steer enemy. All-wheel-drive was apparently considered, but weight concerns left it off the table.

Officially Official: 2009 Ford Focus RS
 
cynic420 is offline
 
Last edited by cynic420; 06-12-2009 at 14:23..
Strega
VeteranXV
Old
253 - 06-12-2009, 14:10
Reply With Quote
1937 Plymouth




2002 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab




2001 KTM 640 LC4e




2007 Yamaha WR450f




1999 Yamaha R6 (On left)

 
Strega is offline
 
Entity
Veteran5
Old
254 - 06-12-2009, 14:14
Reply With Quote
Scourge are you gonna shut the **** up and take it up the ass like the ****ing ***** you rightly are or are you going to continue with the argument?
 
Entity is offline
 
SpicyMcHaggis
VeteranX
Old
255 - 06-12-2009, 14:22
Reply With Quote
strega what happened to the custom chopper w/ the chain mail seat?

not that i think choppers are even remotely cool (mostly just cuz of the prick HD crowd), but the mail seat was pretty unique...

i love how i'll pull up to meet some riding buddies at a local moto hangout and all the HD guys are like "hey nice rice rocket why don't you get a real engine." i'll start my SV650S up and laugh at their absolute ignorance. same thing also happened to my friend w/ his straight-piped 1125R. some greasy ****bag with half his teeth was like "MAN WHY DON'T YOU BUY AMERICAN. ALL THOSE RICE ROCKETS SOUND LIKE ****."
 
SpicyMcHaggis is offline
 
Strega
VeteranXV
Old
256 - 06-12-2009, 14:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyMcHaggis View Post
strega what happened to the custom chopper w/ the chain mail seat?
Lady turned left in front of me, still in litigation.
 
Strega is offline
 
nismo-
VeteranX
Old
257 - 06-12-2009, 14:42
Reply With Quote
God, that American Focus is hideous.

But there's a small change i gonna testdrive the New RS next week. Should be fun.
i'd rather prefer the new Megane RS, old one was horribly good..
 
nismo- is offline
 
cynic420
VeteranX
Old
258 - 06-12-2009, 14:44
Reply With Quote
first! eat my ass. second! this is hideous....


when Im done it will look like this anyway...
 
cynic420 is offline
 
Last edited by cynic420; 06-12-2009 at 14:49..
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
259 - 06-12-2009, 15:05
Reply With Quote
Every nice car is so ****in unreliable these days... what the hell.
 
amRam is online now
 
Anti-Lyfe
VeteranX
Old
260 - 06-12-2009, 16:20
Reply With Quote
why do people buy ford and dodge when there are asian and european cars out there

never understood that =X
 
Anti-Lyfe is offline
 
Page 13 of 19
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , the fucking car thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:13.