[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions by Android1 - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions
Page 12 of 233
Thread Tools
Android1
VeteranX
Old
221 - 04-14-2009, 21:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxi77lWJdaw
yah, i know there was a spear, but that hit is just brutal.


edit: i cant remember which one was first tho
 
Android1 is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Xcursion
VeteranX
Old
222 - 04-14-2009, 21:40
Reply With Quote
The late hit came first.

Ovie may do some cheap hits but he doesn't exactly ***** and whine when others do clean his to him like Crosby does. Crosby acts like a spoiled brat and *****es about a ****load of hits. Ovie will go out there and check people back and is a much more physical player than Crosby is.
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Android1
VeteranX
Old
223 - 04-14-2009, 21:43
Reply With Quote
he did ***** a lot his first 2 years.......but to me, who watches every pens game, it has been noticeably less this year.


a bruin challenged crosby to fight, so sid went to the bench, removed his visor, and the bruins backed down



i think that malkin is the heart of this team...it will go as far as he takes them. if he showed up at all in the finals last year, the pens might have won
 
Android1 is offline
 
Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
224 - 04-14-2009, 21:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
The late hit came first.

Ovie may do some cheap hits but he doesn't exactly ***** and whine when others do clean his to him like Crosby does. Crosby acts like a spoiled brat and *****es about a ****load of hits. Ovie will go out there and check people back and is a much more physical player than Crosby is.
To be honest, I don't care if he *****es or whines. You said Crosby gets away with cheap **** because he's the poster boy of the NHL, and I merely pointed out that Ovechkin probably gets away with more. Dirty is dirty, but apparently you need to qualify it.
 
Sojourn is offline
 
SSJBejiita
VeteranX
Old
225 - 04-14-2009, 21:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
he did ***** a lot his first 2 years.......but to me, who watches every pens game, it has been noticeably less this year.


a bruin challenged crosby to fight, so sid went to the bench, removed his visor, and the bruins backed down



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbLuX-z9YY

this was the following Saturday, so don cherry wouldn't bring up marc savard being such a ****..don cherry HATES crosby.
 
SSJBejiita is offline
 
Android1
VeteranX
Old
226 - 04-14-2009, 21:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJBejiita View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbLuX-z9YY

this was the following Saturday, so don cherry wouldn't bring up marc savard being such a ****..don cherry HATES crosby.

and don cherry usually LOVES all the canadian players
 
Android1 is offline
 
Android1
VeteranX
Old
228 - 04-14-2009, 21:54
Reply With Quote
yah i dunno what got into sid vs. mcclean. losing 6-1 to florida at home while your team is struggling will do that.

in the end, every player usually has a couple cheap shots.
 
Android1 is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranX
Old
229 - 04-14-2009, 21:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJBejiita View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbLuX-z9YY

this was the following Saturday, so don cherry wouldn't bring up marc savard being such a ****..don cherry HATES crosby.
What? That video was uploaded April 17, 2008. Last year, not this year.
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranX
Old
230 - 04-14-2009, 21:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
To be honest, I don't care if he *****es or whines. You said Crosby gets away with cheap **** because he's the poster boy of the NHL, and I merely pointed out that Ovechkin probably gets away with more. Dirty is dirty, but apparently you need to qualify it.
See my post above. He gets away with some pretty cheap ****.
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Android1
VeteranX
Old
231 - 04-14-2009, 21:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
See my post above. He gets away with some pretty cheap ****.

so does ovechkin, so does everyone. people claiming he gets away with it because he is sidney crosby it just stupid
 
Android1 is offline
 
SSJBejiita
VeteranX
Old
232 - 04-14-2009, 21:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
What? That video was uploaded April 17, 2008. Last year, not this year.
I got that in a work e-mail and assumed it was true. Damn, Good catch.
 
SSJBejiita is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranX
Old
233 - 04-14-2009, 22:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
so does ovechkin, so does everyone. people claiming he gets away with it because he is sidney crosby it just stupid
ANY player would have been suspended for this except for Crosby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqR17KrLKw
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Android1
VeteranX
Old
234 - 04-14-2009, 22:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
ANY player would have been suspended for this except for Crosby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqR17KrLKw

cheap shot yes..........again, that **** happens all the time.
 
Android1 is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranX
Old
235 - 04-14-2009, 22:05
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
cheap shot yes..........again, that **** happens all the time.
That does not happen all the time. A player does not do cheap shots while their team mate holds another person down and gets away with it. He should have been suspended for that and even the disciplinary committee ignored it. Colin Campbell would get in **** from Bettman if the prodigal son got suspended.
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
236 - 04-14-2009, 22:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
That does not happen all the time. A player does not do cheap shots while their team mate holds another person down and gets away with it. He should have been suspended for that and even the disciplinary committee ignored it. Colin Campbell would get in **** from Bettman if the prodigal son got suspended.
You must watch a different NHL than I do. What is Ekman doing here?

YouTube - Ekman vs Pronger in Pens Ducks Scrum
 
Sojourn is offline
 
Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
237 - 04-14-2009, 22:18
Reply With Quote
BTW - props to the Pittsburgh announcers on that one. They looked at it objectively.
 
Sojourn is offline
 
Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
238 - 04-14-2009, 22:19
Reply With Quote
And just because I brought up Pronger, and because I love this hit...

YouTube - Chris Pronger Hit
 
Sojourn is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
239 - 04-15-2009, 00:16
Reply With Quote
the ov hit on briere was so overblown... he nudged him, albeit stupidly, and briere went flying into the boards.

was it stupid? of course... but he basically nudged him from behind and you can't really claim he intended for him to fly into the boards so easily.

to call that dirty is a bit much... if you've played hockey and tell me with a straight face that you've never nudged a player just like that without him flying face first into the boards then i would call you a liar.
 
Pagy is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
240 - 04-15-2009, 00:19
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
And just because I brought up Pronger, and because I love this hit...

YouTube - Chris Pronger Hit
lol cleary got his fillings loosened there
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Page 12 of 233
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , big as this thread?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:10.