WoW Players

http://www.the-jerk-store.com/WoWScrnShot_040410_191528.jpg

(I'm on my lowbie alt Warrior)

Stuff like this makes me laugh, I'm glad I'm at the point where I just do this to waste time. Wish I had something else to play... :\

This priest was bitching about me pulling because he didn't have time to get mana. (he was slow as fuck to drink and just a DPS, who cares).

Fun times.

I love warlocks who simply use healers as a mana battery, and simply spam life-tap whenever they need mana. I don't mind now and again doing trash/bosses, but don't eat the heals while the healer/DPS are drinking. Use water or bandages if you're gonna pull that crap.

I don't get why you rolled need if you didn't need it to begin with. Pretty much just gave him the fuel to say it if he won the roll.

That aside, people are really stupid in WoW. You get that in any game, but with WoW having so many subscribers, it's like the gathering of the retards. I always tell people that I play with regularly that I hate like pretty much everyone in any MMO (for reasons such as yours). Which in turn makes me wonder why I play them haha.

Doesn't really bother me, I just wonder why people act the way they do.

Last edited:
I rolled need because it was a marginal upgrade at this point over the heirloom, a rearrangement of stats really, almost like a side-grade in the endgame. But at lower levels gear is outdated in a day or two, I don't even quest or anything really so I may have used it, might not have. Nobody else could even use it.

I should have just dropped that group, it was dumb. The other party members seemed pretty chill though, and we finished it in zero time because I rock at tanking.

What's wrong with that? I might accidentally hit it because I have too many buttons bound (feannag theory to button binding)?

Warrior class is somehow so complex that I'm gonna need it for a special?

I'm missing it. Spell it out.

It's because you macro it into your specials via /startattack and can free up your 1 key for something else since it's a convenient bind to have available.

Makes sense. I honestly didn't even know about a /startattack macro command. I haven't played a melee character since about 8 months out from release. It's been about 4 years since I even touched a melee character.

Also, I find 1 to be pretty awkward to reach, and don't even use it on my lock. Probably because I use a lot of shift+keybinds. I have zero macros on this guy, he's level 28. I don't even have a spec planned out.

Oh well... who needs to be good at WoW when you have an arm like a cannon, a cock like a Burmese python, and a mind like a fucking scientist?

i never use 1 anymore since switching to ESDF... everything is on QWRTA etc. 1 is innerfire on my priest.

i still use 345 a lot.

i never use 1 anymore since switching to ESDF... everything is on QWRTA etc. 1 is innerfire on my priest.

i still use 345 a lot.

Lucky warlock :(.

I still use WASD, but I still have to use 1-6, shift 1-6, f1-fwhatever keys, my g macro keys from g15, q, e, r, t, g, v, z, `, v, b, blah blah, mousewheel up, mousewheel down, etc and still wish I had more keys and macros keybound.

Back