So is WoW dead or...

Not enough people from TW play together now, and they can always use their guild forums to talk about the game. There isn't much to talk about either, ICC isn't that interesting.

I log on Gorg occasionally and it's a ghost town. Then I check these forums and sometimes days will go by without even a reply. I've never officially unsubscribed, but I guess $15/month will add up if I don't play for a while.

but that new expansion is around the corner... keep on truckin soldier, and maybe general blizzard will give another shiney medal!

bearg1.jpg

I'm waiting for the expansion so I can join my friends and play for a couple months again. Or longer, I guess it depends on how much I get out of the shit. Probably make new characters or something.

That's pretty much all I do with WoW. Despite it being generally shitty, it's fun when there are new things to do in it. Can't really justify playing for more than a few months usually though.

Hating wow is most definitely lamer than liking it.

It would be like going to a comic book convention in order to interrupt conversations about comic book characters and tell everyone how stupid they are for liking Spiderman and how lame Spiderman is...

Anyone with enough time and drive to do something like that is most definitely lamer than the nerds themselves...

i just started playing again after 4 months, i find that i hate myself sometimes for coming back and playing long before the expansion is out :mecry:

The game is fun actually, I just hate the gm's. I came from EQ/EQ2 where I had no problems getting customer service to help me out, for some reason in this game I have extreme problems getting any sort of help with shit.

On Laughing Skull where I play (horde) we outnumber alliance, but the bg queues are still only 2-3 minutes apart, and the arena 2v2/3v3 queue is seconds. There are tons of pug raids, and I never wait very long in the queue's, but then again I play a druid so that could be why.

All in all as someone who used to play eq2 and "hate" on wow all the time, I am surprised at how much I actually enjoy it now with the tools available for me to pug it up with out having to commit to a full time raid guild.

The game is fun actually, I just hate the gm's. I came from EQ/EQ2 where I had no problems getting customer service to help me out, for some reason in this game I have extreme problems getting any sort of help with shit.

On Laughing Skull where I play (horde) we outnumber alliance, but the bg queues are still only 2-3 minutes apart, and the arena 2v2/3v3 queue is seconds. There are tons of pug raids, and I never wait very long in the queue's, but then again I play a druid so that could be why.

All in all as someone who used to play eq2 and "hate" on wow all the time, I am surprised at how much I actually enjoy it now with the tools available for me to pug it up with out having to commit to a full time raid guild.

Yeah the mass amount of horde on LS really makes taking WG difficult.

I think WoW is a great game. I think it's dumbed down a bit, which results in one of the few things I hate about it. The majority of the player base. It's pretty much like the majority of the posters on TW. Which is why I don't post here much, tired of sifting through shit to find one interesting thing. In WoW you have to raid with these douchebags for pug raids. And I swear you could do a scientific study and prove that reading region chat in Dalaran lowers your IQ by the minute. This is on Dunemaul.

But the content, the mechanics, graphics, character balance, huge quest chains, all very fun. They really took MMO's to a new level. Mix WoW with EQ and you'd have the best game ever, although unless you released it 10 years ago, no one would play it because it'd be too hard :p

Population imbalances really, really suck. I think it might be payback for playing Albion in DoaC. Course it wasn't until Blood Elves were released that the Horde became so numerous. All horde are closet homos.

Back