You can now buy in game pets for rl money

happy i think its sweet how you are so bitter and hateful towards blizzard because you think we all deserve better.

every negative comment i see about the blizzard machine kicks up butterflies and makes me all giddy. its like they ran over your dog in an ice cream truck. but all we see is an ice cream truck, and all you see is the memory of your poor old dog :[

im just glad i dont have a dog
and im fat

Its a BoA item, so 310 mount to all of your appropriate characters. They can fuck themselves though, will wait to get invincible in a couple months.

Its a BoA item, so 310 mount to all of your appropriate characters. They can fuck themselves though, will wait to get invincible in a couple months.
I wish they'd finally just make all flyers 310% after getting your first like they've done with the Celestial Steed and druid flight form.

happy i think its sweet how you are so bitter and hateful towards blizzard because you think we all deserve better.

every negative comment i see about the blizzard machine kicks up butterflies and makes me all giddy. its like they ran over your dog in an ice cream truck. but all we see is an ice cream truck, and all you see is the memory of your poor old dog :[

im just glad i dont have a dog
and im fat

you dont see a problem with paying for ingame items? what if they let you buy leveled toons and raid gear next?

and thats irrelevent of the items use either... whether its aesthetic or not (since people put as much gaming effort into earning either).

and its what blizzard is turning into that i have a problem with... if you think theyre the same company now as they were years ago youre fooling yourself. the employees feel the same way... but keep drinking that koolaid :)

dude its a game. its $25. that's like, 5 beers at the bar. i dont give a fuck.

i mean, i dont really disagree with you, its just i lack the will to care.

It's 310% only if you have a 310% already. Otherwise it scales to your highest riding skill speed.

I caved and bought the Celestial Steed, but it's cool cos it frees up a keybind since you can use it in the Old World aswell.

Fuck the pets.

Back