H: LK

Mode

Veteran XV
We've been working on H: LK for the past couple weeks. I know Terra and Pessi's guilds are on it too. How are you guys handling the defiles? Especially the 2nd and 5th? Do your guilds pre-spred or is it just reactionary? We've been doing it more reactionary like Paragon but it seems like we can't get everyone's reaction time to be quick enough for those 2 times.

One thing Paragon did different was have their ranged and melee separated a bit for the 2nd and 5th defile. Maybe that's the key?

ima kingslayer!

on to heroic, we failed for like 2 nights on saurfang, that shit is WTF INTENSE at the end.

now we'll be failing on fester for awhile.

ima kingslayer!

on to heroic, we failed for like 2 nights on saurfang, that shit is WTF INTENSE at the end.

now we'll be failing on fester for awhile.

too bad brandon won't bring friends in the group

i was there for that fat fuck when jenny dumped him, and when his dad made him cry mid raid, and he can't even play computer games with people :(

Attempting to have an e-friendship with Brandon is a waste of time and energy, and given his history of being a little bitch I'm surprised anyone actually attempts to be there for him.

We've just been trying to mimic Paragon's strat, but depending on who gets picked, that doesn't always go so well. Most of the time it's fine, but we don't have any tricks for it really. I wish we did.

I thought they were on about the same tier of difficulty... this is how our guild is ranking them out....

Gunship
Marrowgar

Rotface
Princes
Dreamwalker
BQL

Saurfang
Festergut

Deathwhisper

Sindragosa
Putricide

LK

idk I just leeched off of some guild group one week and we did 6:

Marrowgar
Deathwhisper
Gunship
Rotface
Festergut
Blood Queen

This is 10man ofc so I'm sure 25man is different.

Festergut seemed easy, just need more dps and move out of the way of malleable goo every once in a while...

Alright. The fight is really unforgiving.
Yar. I mean, it basically has 4 or 5 mechanics that are essentially raid wipers. Valks, Defile, Infest, SM Room, and then random shit like tank deaths/spirits randomly spinning and raping everyone with shriek, etc.

You have to have ALL of that go well on your attempt to actually make any progress. It's just really easy to die.

Attempting to have an e-friendship with Brandon is a waste of time and energy, and given his history of being a little bitch I'm surprised anyone actually attempts to be there for him.

true story

no one really is anymore, i think the only person that even plays with him is todd, and thats until he gets bored

Back