Problems trying to play

Well, I don't have anything nice to say so I hope you recover fast from your surgery and get back on your feet soon.

I'm doing nothing wrong.

There was no link to merge.

Now, having solved that, I can't enter the fucking world.

Don't know why I'm suddenly having all these problems, none of this happened before.

I'm doing nothing wrong.

There was no link to merge.

Now, having solved that, I can't enter the fucking world.

Don't know why I'm suddenly having all these problems, none of this happened before.

Could try the repair option in the game maybe? It's in the WoW directory somewhere.

could always try the last ditch effort.

1. Uninstall WoW, delete the directory it resided in, scrub the registry.
2. Reboot the PC and re-install WoW (you may want to DL the client from the website).

... I..

I really don't want to be mean :\.

alright tell me what I'm doing wrong bro. I showed you the screen, there was no link there for merging with wow account.

Now i'm logging in and getting taken to screen where the only option is to click on cancel.

This shit is out of my control

Honestly Bate, I don't think any of us knows specifically. All our WoW accounts were around at the time of the change to battle.net, and we did as we were told, which was basically either 1. Make a battle.net account if you haven't and/or 2. Log into said battle.net account and hit the merge option.

I personally had to make a new battle.net account and didn't have any games on it but WoW up until a few months ago when I finally got around to finding all my Blizz games and punching the CD keys in.

you could email, or better yet call blizzard customer support and have them merge the account for you. i think you'd get a little further than asking here

whoa fuck

delete wtf/wdb folders, disable any addons (dont delete the whole folder), which'll rebuild the game cache. also read this, since your in-game problems sound like network issues i've had before: Blizzard Support

Back