[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/fif...minimum-wage-hike-after-tax-bill-passage.html

Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bancorp unveil minimum wage hikes after tax bill passage

•Fifth Third and AT&T are paying employees special bonuses after getting tax cuts under the Republican tax plan.

•Wells Fargo said Wednesday that it would boost minimum wages for employees to $15 an hour, following Fifth Third's similar announcement.

:lol: holy cow obama was horrible

trump/putin/pence 2020

Well, that was easy.

Guess I’ll have a coke now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump gives people more money.

Hillary wanted to take peoples money.

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes KC. It takes a real man to admit his own mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh ya
trump is giving permanent massive tax cuts to the rich
and giving temp gonna go away in 10 years tax cuts that arent very great to the middle class

to boost an ecnomy that is running at full employment with no inflation?

they're gonna take the tax cuts away!*

id rather the government take more of my money, they are very efficient and good with money

*unless they dont

literally no controlling party in 10 years is going to take these cuts away, its political suicide to raise taxes or remove government subsidies as proven by the inability to fix ACA

WTF I HATE MY OWN MONEY NOW!!!
xx5HLi2.gif

and giving temp gonna go away in 10 years tax cuts that arent very great to the middle class

It's literally against the senate rules to do it for longer than 10 years. So they can either make it permanent by changing the rules, vote to extend it at a later date, or repeal it entirely.

Perhaps you'd like to add Clinton's surplus into the discussion of which party is the spendthrift?
Sigh... There was no surplus. It was all smoke and mirrors. Clinton and the Republican house wrote massive governmental IOU's to social security and Medicare which gave the illusion of a surplus. It was from those IOU's that social security became insolvent.

according to poor, retarded and lazy chaol obamacare penalties protect you from rising premiums.

rising even further after obamacare I guess? after you all lost the plans he claimed you could keep I guess?

dang, you'll have to excuse kotz meltdown guys

Soros just announced he's not giving his employees $1k holiday bonuses and no open bar at the shareblue Christmas party this year to avoid mass rapes

dang, you'll have to excuse kotz meltdown guys

Soros just announced he's not giving his employees $1k holiday bonuses and no open bar at the shareblue Christmas party this year to avoid mass rapes

Soros already gave me a nice bonus for trolling here

Maga!

Back