[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

462f2507aaa97b004ec17dfd4dbe15a6.jpg

Sent from my SkyNet device using Tapatalk

Y'all know he can't deploy the military without request of the governor, right? Only in DC and various territories.

can you let me know what time maga night part 2 starts?? i still see a lot of rioting almost as though they don't think anything is gonna happen

Hrm... I guess it's convenient for the Left that all the districts that are currently in chaos, infected with the worse of the Covid, burning to the ground because of Riots... coincidentally are all run by Democrats.

I'm not one to argue correlation... but... come on...

We dare Trump to do anything! Just you wait... we'll show him who really in charge!

can you imagine enlisting in the military
and youre stuck pepperspraying your own ppl

its wild the tw right's desire for more surveillance, domestic deployment of military, and more authoritarian powers

if all of this should teach people anything, it is that they need to vote!! vote out all the democrat governors/mayors/politicians running these corrupt cities and police departments. for over 50 years they've done NOTHING for the minorities. time to vote them out!!

this

you are so wrong, RHO

"The statute does allow for the deployment of federal troops to coordinate disaster response and provide relief efforts, but troops deployed under this statute do not have any law enforcement authority."

Ok. Kinda wrong, but kinda not.

"The statute does allow for the deployment of federal troops to coordinate disaster response and provide relief efforts, but troops deployed under this statute do not have any law enforcement authority."

Ok. Kinda wrong, but kinda not.

The Insurrection Act is brief. It allows the president, at the request of a state government, to federalize the National Guard and to use the remainder of the Armed Forces to suppress an insurrection against that state's government. It further allows for the president to do the same in a state without the explicit consent of a state's government if it becomes impracticable to enforce federal laws through ordinary proceedings or if states are unable to safeguard its inhabitants' civil rights.

Insurrection Act - Wikipedia Insurrection Act of 1807, disorder, insurrection, and rebellion.

you were saying?

Yeah, that's what the guy with the bow and arrow thought. Didn't turn out too good for him.

he was a boomber w/ some silly jungle shit toy that lost the american ppls two whole continents when they used it 4 defense

reggs is a heavily trained larp professional w/ that retarded airplane wing jap sword that cloud has in ff7

do not make the mistake of lumping reggs in w/ the boombers, u will perish like the other internet jerks b4 u

Not there yet. Also, look at you, cheering for the government to deploy the military against the will of a state. Small government ftw.

oh shit man, i hadn't noticed that i was cheering for it, you fucking lying scumbag. i'm just telling you that you are wrong.

Back