Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the second one was a 737, but that looks like it would be too big... was anyone watching when the second planet hit? I was watching coverage of the first impact and then the lady talking was like "Oh My God" and then a big explosion... I was like Oh shit

listening to the link right now... they closed the airspace finally.

no way that's gonna stop anyone from copycatting, but you know.

anyone know where the airplanes came from?

Imagine sitting in your office cubicle one minute, typing on your computer... having a plane in your lap the next.

That would fucking suck.

SonGohan said:
I say fucking nuke the country these whores came from.
yeah... what a great idea. GO USA!! GO USA!! stfu and go watch Rambo one more time.

too bad for the people in that building. even the people who come out with no injuries are going to be seriously traumatized by that. But before anyone goes believing a thing the media says, wait a few days. There are going to be dozens of conflicting reports. It's a missile, no it's a helicopter, no it's a plane, no it's a hijacked plane. Nothing will be solid for a couple of days and even then, the investigators are going to cover up the real truth.

Curious_George said:
Are there offices and stuff on the floors that were hit?(edit I have no idea of the general layout of the world trade center)
300,000 people per day are in the world trade center. There are tons of people on those floors.

first was a DC-30
second was a jet, i thought it looked like a 737 though..
thats fucking sick..
makes me wanna nuke terrorists wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back