throwing those nails away?"

The first blonde explained, "If I pull a nail out of my pouch and it's
pointed
TOWARD me, I throw it away 'cause it's defective. If it's pointed toward the
HOUSE, then I nail it in!"

The second blonde got completely upset and yelled, "You MORON!!! The nails
pointed toward you aren't defective! They're for the OTHER side of the
house!!"

No sorry... but I think I have heard it before. Here maybe a few more will make you forget aboutyour voodoo dick..

A man is getting ready to fuck his new girlfriend for the first time. He tries to push his dick in, but he can't get it in. He tries and tries, but to no avail. Finally he pushes inside her and starts giving it to her. He says, "Damn, this hurts. It's so tight I can barely take it."

She says, "OK. Let me go to the bathroom and make it a little easier."

He climbs off and she disappears for a few moments. When she returns, she lays down and he climbs back on top of her. He slides in again, and this time it's much easier.

"Ahhh. That's more like it. Did you put some KY jelly in there?"

"Nope," she replies, "I just peeled off the fucking scabs..."

A little girl is standing by the edge of a cliff crying her eyes out.

This man comes over and says, "What's wrong little girl?"

The little girl still crying just points over to the edge of the cliff. The man looks over the edge and sees a car with the little girls parents mangled in the rocks below.

The man turns round and undoing his flies says, "I guess it just ain't your lucky day"!!!

Two paedophiles were walking down the street one day when they came across a pair of small lacey knickers on the ground.

The first one picks them up, smells them and goes, "Aahhh... A seven-year-old girl."

The other grabs them from him and also takes a smell and goes, "No, no ... Definitely an eight-year-old girl!"

The two of them are them smelling them in turns and arguing. "An eight-year-old!", "No, a seven-year-old!", "Definitely an eight-year-old!" .... and so on.

The local priest is walking past as the two men argue and can't help but ask them what the commotion is all about.

The first paedophile tells the priest, and asks him if he could sort out the argument, so the priest takes the knickers, has a good long sniff, and after pondering for a few moments he looks at the two men and says:

"Definitely an eight-year-old girl! ......... but not from my parish!"

In case you missed the story, someone found a condom in a McDonald's
burger last week. Here's David Letterman's explanation:
Top Ten List:
McDonald's excuses for the condom in the Big Mac
10. We were test marketing the new "McTrojan"
9. Condom, Condiment-what's the damn difference
8. It still tastes better than the Arch Deluxe
7. It was either there or in the vanilla shake
6. Turns out the rumors about Grimace and Mayor McCheese are true
5. We're experimenting with a new even happier Happy Meal
4. So what- a regular Big Mac is 60% latex anyway
3. Employees too embarassed to say "Would you like condoms with that"
2. Drive-thru speaker broken-"Coke with lots of ice" sounded like
"Prophylactic device"
And Finally...
1. When you're serving billions and billions, you can't be too careful.

BUNNY.JPG

Q. Why don't you ever eat a girl just after she wakes up ?
A. Have you ever tried to pull apart a grilled-cheese ?

how do you know if you have a high sperm count?

your girlfriend has to chew before she swallows.

I remember the Voodoo dick joke... I think.

A man is going on a business trip and will have to leave his wife and home for a month. He decides to get her a new dildo since he won't be around. So, he takes a trip to a sex toy shop, and asks the employee to show him the best dildos they have. He goes through an assortment of them, but nothing really impresses the husband. He says he needs something better. The employee hesitates, and says he will show him their newest toy. It's a "Voodoo dick".

The man is very interested and asks for a demonstration of it. So, the employee picks it up and holds it out. He says "Voodoo dick the doorknob!" and the dildo magically flies through the air, and begins trying to have sex with the doorknob.

"WOW!" the husband said. "This is amazing, I MUST have this." So, he buys it and brings it home to his wife. He repeats the same demonstration and explains that all she has to say is "Voodoo dick the ----" and wherever she wants it. She says "Voodoo dick my pussy!" and has an hour of pleasure with the dildo doing all the work.

Very pleased with his purchase, the man leaves for his trip the next day, and his wife says goodbye and leaves for work as well. On the way to work, with the dildo in the car, she decides to use it. She says "Voodoo dick my ass!" and it goes at it while she's driving. She starts to lose control of herself and begins swerving all over the road.

A cop sees this, and immediatly pulls her over - seeing her swerving, and jumping around in her car while driving. He goes up to the car and says "What is the problem miss?". She says "Officer! You're not going to believe this but I have a voodoo dick in my ass and it won't come out!". The officer, having heard so many lame excuses before, yells out, "VOODOO DICK MY ASS!"

Originally snipped & ripped from:The Hun's Yellow Pages

Bumper Stickers 3

1. Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
2. If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman Look Like Jabba The Hut?
3. Necrophilia: That Uncontrollable Urge To Crack Open A Cold One.
4. Ax Me About Ebonics
5. Body By Nautilus; Brain By Mattel
6. Boldly Going Nowhere
7. Cat: The Other White Meat
8. Caution - Driver Legally Blonde
9. Don’t Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
10. Heart Attacks ... God’s Revenge For Eating His Animal Friends.
11. Honk If You’ve Never Seen An Uzi Fired From A Car Window
12. How Many Roads Must A Man Travel Down Before He Admits He is lost?
13. If You Can’t Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Riddle Them With Bullets.
14. Money Isn’t Everything, But It Sure Keeps The Kids In Touch
15. Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
16. My Hockey Mom Can Beat Up Your Soccer Mom.
17. GROW YOUR OWN DOPE --- PLANT A MAN.
18. All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets.
19. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them
20. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
21. WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
22. BEER: It’s not just for breakfast anymore.
23. So you’re a feminist...Isn’t that precious.
24. I need someone really bad...Are you really bad?
25. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Q: How do you drown a blonde.

A: Put a mirror at the bottom of a pool.

Q: What do Blondes and turtles have in common.

A: When they are on there backs they're screwed.

Q: Why do black people stink?

A: So blind people can hate them to.

Q: One thousand black men and one white man. What do you call the white man?

A: "Warden"

Q: Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic Team?

A: Because anybody that can jump, run or swim is already in the US.

Q: Why did God give women legs?

A: So they wouldn't leave snail trails.

Q: Why do black people lean to the middle of the car while driving?

A: They think the smell is comming from outside.

Q: What do you call the only white kid on the basketball team?

A: The coach's son.

Q: What'd the deaf, dumb and blind kid get for christmas?

A: Cancer

Q: What are 3 things you cant give a black guy?

A: A fat lip
A: A black eye
A: A job

One day a priest is taking a shower in a church. While hes showering he discovers that he has no soap. So rather than shut the shower off, get dressed, and run across the hall to get more soap he just jumps out and runs across the hall to the closet and gets his soap. When he runs back to the shower he notices 3 nuns in the hall and freezes. They all look at him, one exclaims "It's a statue!" They walk up to him and are puzzled on what it was supposed to do. The first nun pulls on his penis, and the priest drops a the soap in his left hand. The second exclaims "It's a soap dispenser!" She pulls on his penis and sure enough, the other soap drops out of his right hand. Then the third walks up to him, pulls his penis, and exclaims "Look! I got liquad soap!"

A confused nine year old boy goes up to his mother and asks,
"Is the Lord male or female?" After thinking for a moment, his mother responds, "Well The Lord is unique - both male and female." This confuses the little boy, so he asks, "Is The Lord black or white?" "Well, The Lord is both black and white." This further confuses the boy so he asks, "Is The Lord gay or straight?" At this the mother is getting concerned, but answers nonetheless, "Honey, The Lord is both gay and straight." At this the boy's face lights up with understanding and he triumphantly asks... "Is The Lord Michael Jackson?"

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a Polish joke?"
The guy next to him replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm Polish. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, weighs 225, and he's Polish. The fella next to him is 6'5" tall, weighs 250, and he's Polish. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"
The first guy says, "Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times."

There was a boy praying at night and he says "God bless mommy, daddy, grampa, and good-bye uncle fred". And the next day uncle fred died tragically by getting hit by a mac
truck. So the next night at prayertime, the boy says "God bless mommy, daddy, and good-bye grampa". The next day, grampa was playing golf and was hit by lightning and then was drug out to the 18th hole and he died. The next night people were getting real worried. At prayertime, the boy says, "God bless mommy and good-bye daddy". Well, the next day the father was especially careful and when he got home, his wife was crying. He asked, "Honey, what's wrong?". She said, "The mailman is lying dead on the front porch!".

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.
"Well, it was like this," said the man, "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball--stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake."
"What did you do?" asks the doctor.
"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'"

A blonde wanted to go ice-fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and finally, after getting all the necessary "tools" together, she made for the nearest frozen lake. After positioning her comfy foot-stool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice. Suddenly ---from the sky--- a voice boomed, "THERE ARE NO FISH THERE!" Startled, the Blonde moved further down the ice, poured a Thermos of cappuccino, began to cut yet another hole. Again, from the heavens, the voice bellowed, "THERE ARE NO FISH THERE!" The Blonde, now quite worried, moved way down to the opposite end of the ice, sat up her stool, and tried again to cut her hole. The voice came once more: "THERE ARE NO FISH THERE!" She stopped, looked skyward, and said, "Who are you --- God?" The voice replied, "NO, STUPID, I OWN THE GODDAMN ICE-RINK!"

A retarded man was waiting at a bus station, the bus finally arives, the doors open and he tells the bus driver *in a retarded voice* "take me too 16th street* and the bus's doors close and the bus takes off in a hurry, the retarded man was confused. Next day, the retarded man waited at the bus station, and the bus again pulls up, and the retarded man said "take me to 16th street" and again the bus drives off in a hurry, the retarded man being very confused by now. Now the retarded man was being suied by the bus driver, and was in court. And the judge asked the bus driver what is the problem, and he replies * in a retarded voice* "he twas makin fun of me"

This blonde gets pulled over by a cop, who walks over to her window.

"Can I see your driver's license?" says the cop.

"What's that?" asks the blonde.

"It's something saying you're old enough to drive," says the cop.

"Oh, I have one of those."

"Do you have your proof of insurance?"

"What's that?"

"It's proof that you own this car and are insured."

"Oh, I have one of those."

At this point, the cop is thinking that the blonde is really dumb and probably would do anything. So he pulls down his zipper and whips out his dick.

The blond responds "Oh no! Not another Breathalyzer test!"

What's black and blue and doesnt want sex?
The 5 year old boy in the trunk of Bounty's car.

what does a redneck woman say during sex?

get off me daddy, your crushin' my marlboros

how do you brake a polish persons finger?

punch him in the nose...

This is similiar to previous, but mildly different:

How does an Ozark mother know her daughter's begun menstruating?

She can taste the blood on her son's dick.

Back