OT: Very Sick Jokes(WARNING)

This one is a bit long I suppose.

Three man are at a beach and they see this gorgeous woman on the sand completly naked. The lady stands up and offers to have sex with all of them. They are all quite shocked but agree to all have there turn with her.

The 1st guy starts getting it on with the girl. All is going well until the lady whispers in his ear " So what are we going to name the baby?". The man hears this and runs like a panzy.

The next guy steps out and everything is going fine but once again the lady whispers " So what are we going to name the baby? ". He runs as well as a panzy.

The final approaches but before he gets it on with her, he decides to put a condom on. So ya know, he puts it on and ignores everything she is trying to say to him. He actually gets to finish and finally, the woman gets his attention and asks " So what are we going to name the baby? " . The man looks at her, removes the condom, throws it in the ocean and says " If he gets out, will call him Houdini. "

Q: What'd the deaf, dumb and blind kid get for christmas?

Cancer

I don't care about the disclaimer, this "joke" just sickens me. It shoudln't even be a joke because of it's lack of humor.

F|burt|C said:
I don't care about the disclaimer, this "joke" just sickens me. It shoudln't even be a joke because of it's lack of humor.

Q: What'd the deaf, dumb and blind kid get for christmas?

Cancer and socks.

F|burt|C said:

Hey look, it's a picture of burt.----> :cry:

Last edited:
What do call 32 arab women in a room?
1 good set of teeth.

why do mexicans like those small steering wheels?
so they can drive with handcuffs.

A Polish man walks into a bar carrying a pile of shit in his hands and exclaims "Look what I almost stepped in!".

[Sig removed by dickhead.]

**Majin Buu** said:
I dont get that retarted bus driver one either...:(

The bus driver is retarted and he doesn't think the man at the bus stop is, he thinks he is only making fun of him.

Originally snipped & ripped from:The Hun's Yellow Pages

A couple had been married for 25 years and also celebrated their 60th birthdays. During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple all those years, she would give them one wish each. The wife wanted to travel around the world.
The fairy waved her wand and boom! She had the tickets in her hand. Next, it was the husband’s turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, “Well, I’d like to have a woman 30 years younger than me.”
The fairy picked up her wand and boom! He was 90

F|burt|C said:
Bah whatever I know there is a warning but I don't think it's funny at all.
:D
A man was jogging down the beach one afternoon when he came across a little girl by the shoreline sitting in a wheelchair. As he approached her he noticed that she was crying. "What's wrong little girl?" the man asked.

"Well, mister, no one's ever payed enough attention to me and gone so far as to give me a hug." and she went to crying,"Boo Hoo Boo Hoo!"

The jogger couldn't bear seeing this sight so he leaned over, hugged her and went on his way. The next day, while jogging along the shoreline, he comes across the same bawling little girl in the wheel chair. "What's the matter today little girl?" the man asked.

"Well, mister, as long as I've been in this chair I've never been kissed by another boy. Ohhhh boo hoo boo hoo"

The man thought for a second, again, he couldn't tolerate her anguish so he leaned over, and planted a kiss on her lips before jogging off again. The very next day, same girl, same shoreline, same wall-eyed fit. "What is it this time little girl?"

"Well, mister, all my life I've been confined to this wheelchair, and not once have I ever had the pleasure of getting fucked."

The man wasted no time about this one. He carefully took the girl in his arms, slowly lifted her out of the chair, AND THREW HER IN THE OCEAN! "There ya' go little girl! YOU'RE FUCKED NOW AREN'TCHA?"

A couple, both age 76, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?" The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse," and charged them $50. This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.

Finally the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"

The old man said, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house, I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90; the Hilton charges $108. We do it
here for $50 and I get $43 back from Medicare."

Back