Forum Invasion Time

Some soccer moms got free postcards from Fourstar, who is a marketeer for some postcard company. Fourstar was enraged at said shenanigans and asked for a forum invasion.

Soccer mom running coupon operation is highly offended at beastiality pictures which resulted from this request and has promised to contact his boss or his bosses boss to discuss legal implications.

Bah... I hate soccer mom's .............unless they need some dick other than their limp hubbies. In that case they are.... A O K!

FOURSTAR declared Jihad on innocent women and children and recruited TWers to flood their coupon clipping forum (you read correctly) with goatse, tubgirl, meatspin, lemonparty, beastiality images, etc. Now we are waiting for a response/lawsuit.

:popcorn:

I think we did well. Fourstar will likely be getting fired, I finally found the story behind the invasion, and we had some fun.

If Fourstar gets fired that would be some funny shit, these coupon people are so stupid... take his links off or get invaded by Tee-Dub.. simple shit

Fourstar: Last Activity: 12-28-2006 09:24 PM

Boy isn't he going to get a surprise tomorrow morning at work. :shock:

Back