so i have 2 girls living with me now...[pics]

Wraithed said:
This brings up an interesting question...

Lets say this guy gets a threesome out of this... where does he stand then?

Is it better to have threesome with chunky/fat average chicks or no threesome at all?

Consider the following before you answer:
1. The type of person this poster most likely is.
2. The amount of experience the poster most likely has.
3. What this poster must look like.
Better to have a threesome. Most of you fucks probably dont even know what sex is :lol:

oh my god, you posted on the internet about THESE ... THESE ANIMALS?

any sort of sexual encounter with either one or both of these hambeasts should immediately make him eligible for early termination.

i think you need to get some more flattering pics of those chicks posted stat if you want to save any face here and avoid this going on your permanent TW record...

Project2501 said:
Better to have a threesome. Most of you fucks probably dont even know what sex is :lol:

I've learned that these types of comments, even aimed at an internet gaming forum, are extremely ignorant. I used to think I was one of the few here that got laid regularly, but I was wrong.

Wraithed said:
This brings up an interesting question...

Lets say this guy gets a threesome out of this... where does he stand then?

Is it better to have threesome with chunky/fat average chicks or no threesome at all?

Consider the following before you answer:
1. The type of person this poster most likely is.
2. The amount of experience the poster most likely has.
3. What this poster must look like.

I would say go for it. If he can hold his lunch down and do them both in a threesome then he should absolutely do it. Not only is possible that it would be his only threesome, it's possible it would be his only pussy before he dies.

goddamn.gif

GoD-Chry said:
I've learned that these types of comments, even aimed at an internet gaming forum, are extremely ignorant. I used to think I was one of the few here that got laid regularly, but I was wrong.
No they aren't. An internet gaming forum is NOT where men who get laid a lot "hang out." Unless you're married. Myself included.

Project2501 said:

Im inclined to agree, with this lot I think the majority is lucky to see a naked women let alone have 2 women sexxor them!

Vituosity, Go get your bone on with your not hot roomates! It's all good dude!

Next time though remember this: A fat chick is like a scooter... fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one!

Back