My Journey Thru Hell

Honestly, it's times like this that I'm glad I'm learning bjj and krav maga. Well, that to go along with my skills as a fair shot with a handgun and a pretty damn good shot with a shotgun. I live in a low lying area of Florida and if we didn't evac for a hurricane and it hit during the summer, we could be facing a similar situation.

yeah, i'm sorry if this really did happen but it sounds like what happened was that code4 was sitting in his grandparents' basement after having evacuated a few days earlier and was busy writing a sylvestor stallone-like story to tell a couple of days after the hurricane

again, if it is true then it really is shocking how terribly that city and the people within it just fucking collapsed, in a sense

rambo.jpg

Dark Volcanic said:
He wasnt alone when he did so.
The story says otherwise. It says it was one black guy and then a "we opened fire" implying there was at least one other person with code4 with a weapon drawn at the time.

You lose.

SuperTrap said:
I think everyone is a good shot with a shotgun
Against targets on the ground. I meant on a trap range/sporting clays course/actual hunting. The shotgun would be great for home defense and taking out birds for later cooking.

Icey said:
The story says otherwise. It says it was one black guy and then a "we opened fire" implying there was at least one other person with code4 with a weapon drawn at the time.

You lose.
Well, fuck, I thought you were implying Code4 was alone. No, I agree with you on that.

I'm surprised that there is not as much hysterical praise for killing black people, given the tenor of this board as of late.

Glad you made it out Code... Sorry it was such hell for you. Hope everyone else in your neighborhood remains ok.

Icey said:
Honestly, it's times like this that I'm glad I'm learning bjj and krav maga. Well, that to go along with my skills as a fair shot with a handgun and a pretty damn good shot with a shotgun. I live in a low lying area of Florida and if we didn't evac for a hurricane and it hit during the summer, we could be facing a similar situation.

:rofl:

I can click on the GD link at the bottom of the page after posting, and when it loads, somebody else is already the last poster.

Gorlax said:
Stupid question

Do you have to report to the cops and tell them you shot people and explain how and why? Or is it like a free for all in NO?

Ok. Maybe you people don't fucking understand or something.

What happened was a natural disaster of EPIC proportions. The majority of the public thinks this is some kinda fucking joke, but this shit is real. Do you think people over in fucking isreal and all that shit are giving a shit about the people they killed to PROTECT their FAMILY?

It is mass chaos down south. Much is not being reported because... oh no, the faint hearted wouldnt be able to take it. This is fucking REAL.

Code4. I salute you man. That is fucking awesome. Way to be a survivor.

everytime i read a page and click the next one, a new one is already there.

code, good to hear you're ok. how old are you?

invar relax, youre just arguing semantics. when i first read his line, i interpreted to mean he started shooting to scare them and hit his shoulder. and imo, even if he shot to kill, how he feels afterwards about teenagers is bound to be different in the heat of the moment, with said teenager holding a gun.

Back