things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic by travelyan - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic
Page 1 of 18
travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 03-18-2004, 03:20
i was getitng an upset stomach at 3am, with the jaw cramps n pre-vomitting **** so i thought i could use some cool air. i opened our front door and stepped about halfway out into the cold night. i stood there for a moment. our porch has an overhang and what's above that is attic space. it's absolutely quiet outside at this time of night, not even the cicadas are out.

and i hear footsteps. not animal footsteps - ****ing Bump. Bump. Bump. going from one end of the attic over the porch to the other. and it stops right over the ****ing door.

I HAVE NEVER FELT MY SKIN CRAWL LIKE IT JUST DID. the nausea went away that very instant and i very, very slowly shut the door and came back to my room.

now i dont believe in ghosts - i never have. but whatever the **** walked across my attic wasn't some animal. if it was, it was walking on two legs. no way could anything get up there - attic entrance is in the car port with my 93 ford mercury parked under it.

i mean my whole body tightened. and the nausea just completely vanished. i've honestly never felt terror like THAT before in my life. and im unwilling to go back out there right now. i'm not going back out there til i wake up in the morning.

this is ****ed up. **** this ****. it's entirely possible that something was just jumping over the pylons up there like a big ****ing raccoon or something i suppose, but it was like human footsteps and very heavy. my mind is BLOWN.

im not a chcken**** but i still hear things bumping around and its freaking me out

we just moved into this house not long ago, it's 50 years old

ffffuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Sponsored Links
travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-18-2004, 03:20
no ****ing cliff notes either i am in full chcken**** ***** mode

BaloneyNipz
Banned
Old
3 - 03-18-2004, 03:21
Go back over there and scream at the top of your lungs and listen to hear if they move again. If so, call the police.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 03-18-2004, 03:22
And you don't own a shotgun because...?

Dyno
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 03-18-2004, 03:23
Last time we had a thread like this, the thread started said he was going to investigate and we never heard from him again. I forget who it was, but it was the ultimate way to leave the boards.

Skei
VeteranX
Old
6 - 03-18-2004, 03:24
you're not gonna die so go find out what it is

Daredevil
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 03-18-2004, 03:26
eek

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 03-18-2004, 03:27
i dunno how u can sleep now... that is when they attack

Afterimage
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 03-18-2004, 03:27
It's Santa!

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 03-18-2004, 03:28
****, man, i don't know what the **** is going on but i've never been scared like this

im not goin up there by myself at 3 in the ****ing morning either, most people wouldnt

dont you WATCH horror movies, its the dumbasses who go digign around in the pitch blakc dead of nightt hat get their brains licked out of their heads

and i dont believe in that kind of fantasy horror ****, but i still aint got the grapes to go up there, at THREE IN THE MORNING, TO LOOK FOR WHAT JUST WALKED ACROSS MY ATTIC

HOLY ****

kimrari
Unregistered
Old
11 - 03-18-2004, 03:28
roflol

FiENDx
VeteranX
Old
12 - 03-18-2004, 03:29
alright, wtf. this is the second time i seen this word in the past couple days. cicadas <-- what is it?

Dyno
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 03-18-2004, 03:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelyan
dont you WATCH horror movies, its the dumbasses who go digign around in the pitch blakc dead of nightt hat get their brains licked out of their heads

Chic0
VeteranX
Old
14 - 03-18-2004, 03:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND
alright, wtf. this is the second time i seen this word in the past couple days. cicadas <-- what is it?

its a noisy ass type of beetle that lives on the east coast

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 03-18-2004, 03:30
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...UTF-8&q=cicada

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 03-18-2004, 03:30

Psychosis
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 03-18-2004, 03:32
mmm cicadas

tasty

FiENDx
VeteranX
Old
18 - 03-18-2004, 03:32
funky.. they good to eat?

BaloneyNipz
Banned
Old
19 - 03-18-2004, 03:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND
It's pronounced "sih-KAY-dahs," you probably just don't recognize the spelling.

Yaason
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 03-18-2004, 03:34
neat

Page 1 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

Social Website Bullshit