J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

You know, I dont have enough experience with restraining orders to casually throw around terms like R.O. and assume people know what I'm talking about

I find this odd.

MeSlayer said:
You know, I dont have enough experience with restraining orders to casually throw around terms like R.O. and assume people know what I'm talking about

I find this odd.

You need to spend more time in the trailerpark cityboy.

Damn, this guy is crazy.. Be careful he may follow you home someday and do some arson or something stupid like that..

Jazmine said:
Damn, this guy is crazy.. Be careful he may follow you home someday and do some arson or something stupid like that..
nspectre can only hope JD3 uses a mariners bat. that way he wont hit anything :D

:heart: jazmine

i love hearing the same four guys over on f4$ laugh about their antics and badly done photoshops

btw I keep an arsenal of pepper spray and a huge titanium bat in my car

I would have loved for that internet fairy to have come up to me

Poji_the_Hat said:
GirlsOfUVA.jpg

The little Asian girl is Cindergirl. I don't know the rest.
She's stayed on night at my house before :browsmile

That god-epic guy is a fucking monster (in a good way, no offense, don't smash my fuck :()

He has his arm around 3 people without even trying :lol:

don't even fuck with a restraining order.
he obviously is not going to ever do anything.
no one starts a fight they can win by saying, "I dare you to hit me"
its a fucking poker bluff

If he was going to mess you up, he would have cracked your head open when you walked out...he just wants to look tough in front of his gf and his internet forum buddies.

just ignore him, he is trolling in real life

Capaholic said:

If he was going to mess you up, he would have cracked your head open when you walked out...he just wants to look tough in front of his gf and his internet forum buddies.

aye aye

Capaholic said:

This isn't about winning, or retaining the moral high ground.

This is about our egos, and letting the Internet know once and for all who's got the biggest one of all.

well since you didnt do anything right then and there...( I probably would have but I have a short temper ) Your best move is the legal way..and someone mentioned earlier about the vid tape in parking lot...probably wouldnt hurt to check unless you got any eye witnesses. But then again he did as he said "incriminate himself" by posting on a forum board...thays probably why they took them down so they could purge it :p

Ben Reed said:
This isn't about winning, or retaining the moral high ground.

This is about our egos, and letting the Internet know once and for all who's got the biggest one of all.

ahhh ok
now it all makes sense

Once again, the All Knowing One has shown me the way

Back