Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Cheated On
Page 12 of 46
BallZDeeP
VeteranXX
Old
221 - 02-09-2003, 12:05
i went through it too...just a few months back...keep your chin up and everything will be fine

Sponsored Links
|Blitzkrieg|
VeteranXX
Old
222 - 02-09-2003, 12:06
Its down for good. Flash has deleted the whole folder, and revolked all privilages for anyone uploading pictures to BFCarnage except him. He's also perma-banned my IP from the BF forums, and set the forum properties to not accept new registrations. He knows what wrath he has incurred, and he's covering his ass as best as possible.

Too bad he forgot to cover his cock, as well.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
223 - 02-09-2003, 12:10
Is he here in Wash? We could all meet up and give him a good talking too. I can even bring my belt, sounds like he needs a good ass whippin!

|Blitzkrieg|
VeteranXX
Old
224 - 02-09-2003, 12:10
No Jazzy, he's still in Maine

But last I heard, he was talking about post-graduate at the UW. Now I know why.

Adonis
Unregistered
Old
225 - 02-09-2003, 12:12
you still havent told us how you found out about her other email account.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
226 - 02-09-2003, 12:13
Well just move on, wont do you any good to hold on to the hurt. Another girl will come along. Does he post here?

Inspin
VeteranX
Old
227 - 02-09-2003, 12:13
i go snowboarding in maine once a week

let me know

|Blitzkrieg|
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 02-09-2003, 12:15
Quote:
Originally posted by Adonis
you still havent told us how you found out about her other email account.
You may have missed it in IRC then, I thought it was posted here

She was over here yesterday. I left the room to do something, and when I came back she had mail.com open (which I was unaware she had a mail.com account), and as soon as I walked in the room, she opened another window over the top of it and acted as if it wasn't there. As soon as she thought I wasn't looking, she closed the window. I've been suspicious of things before, but for some reason that really rang loud for me. So after she left, I checked it out. She used the same password she usually does, and the next thing I saw were a dozen love letters and lots of pictures. Not caring that it was 1:30am, I called her house and woke her up. *****ed her out for a few minutes, then hung up.

R@ND0M
VeteranX
Old
229 - 02-09-2003, 12:16
holy ****

that pic of her on page 8 just shocked me more than goatse

you're way better off :P

Yogi Bear
VeteranX
Old
230 - 02-09-2003, 12:17
Why the hell do people do stuff like this? I mean if you want to be with somebody else then leave, dumb *****. Unless you were paying bills for her or buying her things. If that's the case then she's one cold hearted slut and I hope karma gives her a good bite in the ass.

Sorry Blitz, but at least now you don't have to waste any more of your time on her.

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
231 - 02-09-2003, 12:17
Keep in mind that she had just fallen into a mirror face-first when that picture was taken. She was chasing her cat. I think she thought the cat was a burger. I don't remember the whole story.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
232 - 02-09-2003, 12:18
that ****ing blows man, i sort of know how you feel (a 16 month relationship down the tubes because the ***** cheated on me), but i know it must be even worse for you, after 5 years of your life

but look on the bright side dude, she's the ****ing ****, and karma is always in effect.

you will prevail

Adonis
Unregistered
Old
233 - 02-09-2003, 12:19
well that was sneaky of her wasnt it?

I'll just check my secret email with my secret lover at my boyfriends house while hes in the bathroom. nah it'll be fine.

haha she even used the same password!!!

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
234 - 02-09-2003, 12:19
Sorry to join this thread kind of late, but you have my condolences

How did you find out? (Sorry if this has already been asked, i'm only on page two)

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
235 - 02-09-2003, 12:20
whats funny is, and ill probably get yelled at later for saying this but oh well, is that I always noticed her 'flirting' if you want to call it that with several guys in #4m. Sure just harmless flirting but after learning all this you stop and wonder if it really was just that, harmless flirting.

petition to change her irc nick from Plain_Jane to Plain_Slut

Yogi Bear
VeteranX
Old
236 - 02-09-2003, 12:20
Heh, Blitz played the "karma payback" card on Flash already. GJ Hopefully he's got more coming though.

|Blitzkrieg|
VeteranXX
Old
237 - 02-09-2003, 12:21
Mav, I know about how she acts in IRC. We've gotten in fights because of it, and she asserts its just innocent flirting. Now I'm beginning to think she just wanted as many guys' attention as she could possibly get without getting caught.

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 02-09-2003, 12:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
whats funny is, and ill probably get yelled at later for saying this but oh well, is that I always noticed her 'flirting' if you want to call it that with several guys in #4m. Sure just harmless flirting but after learning all this you stop and wonder if it really was just that, harmless flirting.

petition to change her irc nick from Plain_Jane to Plain_Slut
Man, I said that ages ago and everyone told me that I was insane. She's totally insecure.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
239 - 02-09-2003, 12:22
Quote:
Originally posted by GigaFool
that ****ing blows man, i sort of know how you feel (a 16 month relationship down the tubes because the ***** cheated on me), but i know it must be even worse for you, after 5 years of your life

but look on the bright side dude, she's the ****ing ****, and karma is always in effect.

you will prevail

Is this the girl you were just dating? Or a different one?

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
240 - 02-09-2003, 12:23
Let this be a lesson. Internet relationships don't work.

Page 12 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Cheated On

Social Website Bullshit