The Truth about old_skul

amRam said:
It was his initial reaction for crying out loud! This is a personal matter and he wanted it off the boards for OBVIOUS fucking reasons.

After taking a step back and realizing that people weren't automatically outraged at his brother, he took the cooler approach and offered the other point of view (aka truth).

Sorry, his post is more than you are willing to admit. It's the kind of thing someone whose mind is fleeting and grasping for straws would do.

It is very telling indeed IMO.

Neutrino said:
Eagle, don't bother posting because your IQ is getting in the way. :ftard:

Riiiight.

Cheater originally was like wtf get rid of this thread because she is making stuff up about his brother. Then when he saw that wasn't going to happen, he told the whole story about how she is the fucked up one, assulting police ect...

Apparently you can't seem to read between the lines and make connections so I won't waste anymore time.

Cheater and Old_skul want this thread to die, that alone shows something. If they really thought it was a lie they wouldn't have panicked for one.

amRam, all we have are three people who can tell use the truth. Old_Skul , Cheater, and Groover. One is the Ex gf of an accused woman beater and manipulator, the other one is the accused, the third is the brother of the accused. I don't think we will ever find out the truth.

1431a1_a.jpg

holy crap i made it to the end of the thread. I started reading when it was 5 pages long. Now its 12...

i want to hear from old_skul on this before i make any conclusions.

187eagle said:
Riiiight.

Cheater originally was like wtf get rid of this thread because she is making stuff up about his brother. Then when he saw that wasn't going to happen, he told the whole story about how she is the fucked up one, assulting police ect...
or, could be the other way around. WTF, get rid of this thread, it's the truth about my brother. Then, when people didn't take it seriously, he throws in some stuff to weaken the story even more.

I don't have an opinion on this, really, just trying to point out motives.

187eagle said:
Riiiight.

Apparently you can't seem to read between the lines and make connections so I won't waste anymore time.

:rofl:

wozzeck said:
[12:09] <Yankee> ever hear teh old expression.. There is no such thing as bad publicity?
:rofl: :rofl: the laughs never stop. this is the greatest day in TW history that i can remember :lol:

filsinger said:
holy crap i made it to the end of the thread. I started reading when it was 5 pages long. Now its 12...

i want to hear from old_skul on this before i make any conclusions.
marathon.jpg

NEXT TIME ON: "As TW Refreshes"

Groover is really having Cheater's baby as she had an affair with him....
old_skul breaks up with his lover Fabio...

STAY TUNED!

Back