sponsor me to go to BCLan.

no the other guy i'm point to...relax i'm just poking fun at u and the offer frag proprosed...i hope u guys don't chip in...i dont want some stupid fight at a lan...so peeps can take pics and make a big mess outa it... ;f

herbtown said:
no the other guy i'm point to...relax i'm just poking fun at u and the offer frag proprosed...i hope u guys don't chip in...i dont want some stupid fight at a lan...so peeps can take pics and make a big mess outa it... ;f

i honestly dont think anything would happen besides a few laughs.

Fraggle, I will seriously send you 40 bucks, but I want to make sure it actually happens and I want to be able to DL a video of it.
I dont want to send you 40$ and not get a show.
Fat Jew.

$40 wouldnt cover his afternoon snack...long enough lunch...

we would have to get some serious sponsors to get him there, like Hostess or Mrs. Smith's....

OiBird_Dcp02148.jpg

fat1.jpg

slotr is dead

Fraggel, bring your gloves, some band-aids, and a mouth guard, cause your gonna get your fucking ass kiked.

I hope you come, and fight slotr. That will promote a lot more people to come, and the lan will be better. But dont think you will wanna sit down, after and play videogames hahahah. You will be black and blue, from head to toe. The body shots you will get, are gonna bruise you for WEEKS.

Your a retard if you are serious in coming, to fight slotr @ the lan.

Sponsor FRAGGEL

STICKY THIS TOPIC- Chip in people, and I promise you a 5min AVI of fraggeling getting bodyshots/head shots and totally fucking OWNED. I bet SlotR will be a nice guy, and put on the gloves-Then again, mabye not.

And people call me dumb...pfff

odds? ok

SlotR is 6'3 220-230 Mean, fast, and strong.

Fraggel, is overwieght slow, and childish.

Dood, if he really comes, fraggel will probly call the cops on him, or cry for his mom, or someone to help him.

When SlotR finds out this posts happens, I bet you he will toss in 20 bucks @ least.

Fraggel dood, if you come all the way to BC, to get tuned and put on AVI, across the internet, as the "CanadianCrusher vs the NYCityJewLawyer" , I wouldn't come lol

But if you DO come, after he kiks your ass, so bad, you will wish you never did come. I might get you stoned, so you dont feel the pain, all over your body....Cause I bet he will enjoy, pounding your ribs, and stomach, and making you puke from punching you so hard.

But then again, you wanna come.

Come on UP!

Last edited:
Gambeling?

You would have to be a complete idiot to bet on Fraggel.

If you did bet on him, in gambeling, and he won, you would be a fucking million air. Get those odds?:)

eph seriously stfu...

this is fucking retarded...you started this stupid shit...why u wanna provoke an ass kicking...when/if u get there, you may not be able to talk your way outa it...

and they may not even wanna waste their time with yer fattie ass :]

u guys need a group hug...

gimme a pic of slotR and frag together shakin handz...now that is what i'd like to fucking see...

losers..

Back