hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolleyeshuge.gif

Vir, I've never talked to you before, but you and your team come across as total fucking faggots. Way to be a twat.

Hello and Salutations e-friends,

I just wanted to clear up this whole sp being banned from 5150 situation. As I am a new member to this very respectful, very responsible group of pals, I dont feel that they are responsible for tonight. I am not sure why I was even banned tonight as it was not my fault for anything that happend.

Now many of you probably dont know the whole story, so I will bring you up to date.

The Time: 12:47 am pacific
The Place: 5150 Competition West

I just got home from an incredibly rough day and all I wanted to do was play some Battlefield 2 with some pals. As I joined the server, I see that I get to play with 5150|Vir, even in the SAME squad. I was excited, I was ready to play my little heart out. So i spawn in his LAV, the seats inside were leather, setting the mood for what was supposed to be the best time of my life. I was so anxious to play, that i saw a guy off in the distance and immediatly jumped out of the vehicle to go kill him to show Vir that I was his bodyguard.
All of a sudden, I get ran over!!! POW!! Now, I see that it was Vir who ran me over so I thought I would let it slide. Anyways, while i wait to respawn, I go grab a drink. When I look back, I see it says I punished Vir. I thought to myself, "Hrmmm Japanda, What have you done?". Too late, I was banned. I couldnt even apologize for the hardships I caused on such a great person.

Dont believe me???
Here's the proof

A picture of innocent me, trying to stay alive
badnight.jpg

An innocent bystander watching on as I am destroyed and embarrassed
fddasfds.JPG

Never had a problem with 5150 guys. But from what I've seen in this thread, Vir should not be a representative of the group for damn sure. Regardless if the kick was warranted or not, he definitely doesn't need admin. if that's the way he views the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back