Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoda said:
I know, many did, and contacted me, and I did talk to them and explain.

out of morbid curiosity what was the purpose of this thread, if not for attention or to amuse yourself?

fuck that. yoda, this is the easiest way to get attention.
stupid ..
if you know him in r/l, kick his pussy ass

takes alot of brain power to think of a scuicide note yoda

I can't believe people would actually encourage a suicide whether real or not.. you immature little pricks. I'm not going through the whole board but I'll tell you what.. if you show up to TC4.. I got some words for you.

12% of people that shoot themselves in the head survive.
30% of people that jump off of heights survive.
100% of people who take aspirin ( :lol: ) survive (fucking idiots)
almost 50% of people who cut themselves survive. the body is technically alive for almost 40 seconds after losing all of its blood.

the most efficient way to fuck yourself is to put a bag over your head, tie it around your neck very tight and simply lay down and let the corbon dioxide do the rest. also hanging yourself works well too, but most people are unaware of the correct placement of the rope which is supposed to snap the neck... most people suffocate.

there was one girl in middle school who screamed 'i swear i'm gonna slit my wrists!' (only cuz she was pissed and trying to make a scene) and one guy went up to her and said, 'here' and handed her a knife. she had a :huh: look on her face and everyone was :rofl:

cancer said:
there was one girl in middle school who screamed 'i swear i'm gonna slit my wrists!' (only cuz she was pissed and trying to make a scene) and one guy went up to her and said, 'here' and handed her a knife. she had a :huh: look on her face and everyone was :rofl:
My brother's girlfriend is like that.

I hate that attention craving bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back