This is for you Trump voters.

You dumbasses who think Trump is a tyrant or whatever need to give it up. I am telling you - he is like any one of us on TW for the most part. Whatever fears you have are unfounded. All this shit about building walls and throwing people out isn't what is really going to happen. But - there are some things that need to get fixed. No fucking doubt. This is our chance to clean out DC of these stupid fucking idiots.

A black man who can't even help black people while he is in office.
A bunch of dickless republicans that sat by and let him do whatever he wanted to.
A bunch of sluglike democrats that did nothing because the Tyrant was doing it all and they just bobbed their heads and spent money while plotting for the next election.

Throw them out. Vote Trump. Whatever he brings will be 1000x better. Even if it is just waking the politicians up.

Last edited:
Brasstax for VP!

Haven't you had the sneaking suspicion that if we randomly chose someone for vp that they would probably do a better job?

Also - I think if you randomly chose a CEO out of the fortune 1000 they would probably do a better job as president.

I would only do VP if I could focus on all the young Americans who feel worthless and lost in our society. Who have no pride in themselves, their neighborhoods or cities - let alone the country.

We need people to reach out and connect. To start creating jobs and activities that lead to success. It all starts with self-worth. We may not all be born at the same starting line - but that doesn't matter when it comes to self-worth and pride. A person should be more proud when they overcome a challenge to reach their goal.

Cruz has to be the most awkward candidate ever..... Waiting for the impending divorce...

zmpzlbznqej5i6cflyhu.gif

Hillary has had it very easy running against Bernie, as he hasn't mounted any personal attacks, he's basically running on giving away shit for free platform.

This will change once the conventions are over and the election shifts to Hillary versus the Donald. She is going to be blasted over and over for her crap, going all the way back to when she was Governor Clinton's wife dealing with the bimbo eruptions in Arkansas.

But, given how buddy buddy Trump has been with the Clintons over the years, who know what he will do.

Keep in mind Donald Trump used to be friends with Megyn Kelly

If nothing else it is so enjoyable watching those smarmy smug condescending motherfuckers get their shit pushed in - go Trump

Reactions: bam
Being reported that Kasich has cancelled his events and will be making a speech in Columbus at 5 PM EDT. Looks like he'll likely drop out.

Trump reportedly renaming the republican party to the trumplican party. Promises to add slot machines to senate floor.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back