Crit/Dodge on rogues

C-wAVe

Veteran X
I'm running 20% crit and dodge with some really nice gear, 300 agility.

Though after talking to some rogues in game, They're running 30-35% crit/dodge, Which has me wondering, how the hell do they have such high figures?

what level are you

set pieces as well as other items including weapons add crit/dodge percentage. they also may have points in talents that boost

i had 31% crit (w/o dagger spec) until i respecced to combat and dropped seal fate, going agility now.
gear was like eye of rend, mark of fordring, SS chest(soon to have my BP of bloodthirst) SS shoulders, SS pants, stoneslayer gloves, vosh gajin's belt, albino croc boots i think, deepfury, painweaver, magnis, blackhand's breadth, krol blade main, heartseeker off something like that,

Last edited:
I'm at 24% crit unbuffed, no dagger spec.
I think that is pretty reasonable, considering that I'm Horde (no access to Magni's), and the Painweaver hasn't dropped for me yet.

Crit gear: Fordring, Krol, eye of rend, Heartseeker, BB, Mugger's Belt, Devilsaur set.

Last edited:
used to have over 24% till i swapped some gear in favor of more balanced equipment for higher end instances and pvp.

i sit at 22% now with mix and matched devilsaur + 3 SC pieces + 2 nightslayer + stam/atk/crit gear and trinkets.

backstab crit: 52%
ambush crit: 62%

295 agi, 676 atk power and 3400+ hp

Last edited:
60 warrior.. 16% crit.

Warriors should have around 15-25% crit.. if you have more then I think you're going for a little too much Agi and not enough Sta.

Nehi_Peach said:
used to have over 24% till i swapped some gear in favor of more balanced equipment for higher end instances and pvp.

i sit at 22% now with mix and matched devilsaur + 3 SC pieces + 2 nightslayer + stam/atk/crit gear and trinkets.

backstab crit: 52%
ambush crit: 62%

295 agi, 676 atk power and 3400+ hp
wait 52% chance to crit on a BS?

how do you tell

Bodom said:
wait 52% chance to crit on a BS?

how do you tell

You can get programs to track the stats on all your attacks, ctmod has a really nice one. You can choose to look at all attacks together, or you can choose to look at the stats of just one type of attack.

Back