Users of Insomniax mod...How the HELL do I configure it?

Skyler

Contributor
Veteran XV
Okay. That seems like a newbie question. I've got almost everything the way I like it, except for a few things...

For example, in this screenshot, there are a few things on my screen I don't understand. I'm a very anti-clutter person.

The problems are as labeled:

1) My current health/rage
- I'd like to either get rid of this display, or MOVE it to a much more desirable location, but I searched through all the options and couldn't find any anchors/toggles ANYWHERE.

2) My target's current health/mana

- See 1

3) That extra little "click to drag" ball.
- Anyone know what this belongs to? It's not debuffs...

4) The ping.
- I don't need this. It's ugly being where it's at. I can move it off screen, but less memory taken up is better. I moved the X Y location inbetween my Hail macro and my character pane.

5) Happimoocow
- Quite possibly the whiniest Mage I've ever met.

Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated :)

I have no idea what you did to some of that... mine looks nothing like it.

Mine looks like this, but I have cleaned it up a bit since then:
if.jpg

ok here ya go:

#1: that's called statusbar I believe.. you can disable it in the addons, or there are / commands available to change how they look- if you'd like to keep them but move them, shift + click/drag them while they are visible

#2: same as #1, they are part of the same package

#3: that's part of CTmod's capability to "move any frame".. to get rid of those balls, it's the first option on the first page of the ctmod configuration (lock frame I thikn it's called)

#4: I think it's called insomniax latency display- disable this in your addons button at character login

#5: call a horde friend and put a bounty :)

Back