Best Drop You've Gotten?

I would rather have both dal rend swords but that won't happen for a while still I'm guessing.

highest sin strike i've gotten so far is 733. Crits are usually 550-650 and regular ones are 250-350. I have a lot of crit gear with stam gear right now for farming and instances so I have 22% crit and 3200hp now. I got a new belt after i took that screenshot called Mugger's Belt in DM, 16stam 1%crit and +5 daggers even though i dont use daggers. I'm using it instead of Vosh belt now cuz of the stam increase. I only have the belt for shadowcraft so far but when I get more pieces I'll be wearing that.

Hoochie! You nplay on Tichondirus? If you see a horde undaed rogue named Stickyicky running around thats me ;p

yep i play here, haha. ill be sure to keep an eye out for you.

ever read the realm forums? i even got accused of "speed hacking" when a few of us went to PVP one night at grom gol. harhar

i wanna get that belt too, esp since im a dagger rogue. <3 crit ambush and backstabs: 1200+ / 1000+ dmg at times :eek:

Nehi_Peach said:

ever read the realm forums? i even got accused of "speed hacking" when a few of us went to PVP one night at grom gol. harhar

i wanna get that belt too, esp since im a dagger rogue. <3 crit ambush and backstabs: 1200+ / 1000+ dmg at times :eek:

Fucking cheater!

Hammer of the Northern Wind (x2) - one sold for 175g and the other for 155g. Too bad I cannot use maces, they don't seem bad at all. I just hit level 60 last Friday so I haven't had shit drop in instances. UD Strat about 5 times, BRD twice and all I've got out of it is shit vendor greens and a crappy +7stam necklace that I kept only for the +32attack power.

Nehi_Peach said:

I got accused of speed hacking once. Outside of Orgrimmar, while practically everyone was hopping around because there were so many duels. Like 5 people tried to explain to the guy that it was lag, but he insisted I was hacking. Shrug.

Anyway, I would rather have the new Mugger's Belt from DM, but that's a matter of opinion. :p

http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=35841

Sub40 said:
Hammer of the Northern Wind (x2) - one sold for 175g and the other for 155g. Too bad I cannot use maces, they don't seem bad at all. I just hit level 60 last Friday so I haven't had shit drop in instances. UD Strat about 5 times, BRD twice and all I've got out of it is shit vendor greens and a crappy +7stam necklace that I kept only for the +32attack power.
A +7 stam +32 attack power necklace isn't ecactly what I woul call shitty.

I would say the drop I was most excited for was the blackcrow crossbow before it was nerfed. at the time it was the highest dps ranged weapon.

other than that nothing really sticks out, I guess the painweaver band was the hardest to get but only because you have to random against every physical dmg class on the planet. It's a common drop but theres alot of competition for it.

Gibe said:
Krol Blade finished getting me my epic mount... another "Serenity Now featuring Xancha" run, they said everyone could roll and i won. I though it shoulda gone to a rogue that was there for the drop so i sold it to one of em for 250g.... got a LOT of shit from guildies for it, but fuckem. <3 Serenity Now

--Xancha

And now you go apply for Saga you bastard.

Best drop i've gotten was Stockade Pauldrons. I also won a roll on the dwarven hand cannon, but ended up giving it to a hunter for free because of loot rules in the pickup. One week later that same hunter won deathstriker and has since left the server because no one would group with him. Do i feel cheated? Yes i do.

well, in one mara run i won - rockgrip gauntlets, charstone dirk AND gizlock's buckler.

I'd say that was pretty cool

I got the Hand of Edward the Odd recently.

I also found Jeweled Amulet of cainwyn, and got a myrmadin's signet.

Im a shaman so i use all 3.

Back