Attitude by Class

dementia said:
Prefuckingcisely. There's so many completely retarded warriors.

welp...

newbie rogues, hunters and warriors tend to be the absolutely fuckin worse cuz they have no grasp of group dynamics... especially in an instance context.

likewise, they tend to rush rush rush and not grasp how to even play their role effectively.

generally speaking, they play in groups like they play when they solo.

on the other hand, you have priests and shit who think the world owes them 900g. id much rather have a really smart shaman or two on a team than one of these prissy priests... cuz they will let you die, quit the team and everything in between if they cant have things their way.

after lvl 40 or so, the retardation dies down but it's still there. i think it's essential to find good people to play with within wow... and try to constantly team with at least a few peolpe you know have a clue.

likewise, i believe even most idiots will take 'tips' on proper play if you just politely slip it to them without having a big ego/flame war.

Well in my experience the paladins are bigger pricks than priests are. I still get the god paladins that think they can do a warrior's job better and heal to boot. I actually met one who had the GAUL to say he needs all his armor updated more than a warrior's because he doesn't do a lot of damage. Apparently 3 - 5 "oh shits" spells aren't enough for him.

Times I see priests get annoyed is when they end up dying in an instance. But paladins are real assholes and hunters have no clue how to use their pet or play as a group.

Well in their own defence warriors are a tough class to play. You have to deal with all the other shitheads outdamaging you and taking aggro, then you have to worry about keep the healers alive, then you have to worry about adds, and you have to make sure you move the fight into the right spot... honestly I think in WoW the tank has the hardest job out of everybody.

The greatest thing about being a hunter and the 'pet that walks around everywhere' deal is that you have feign death and can avoid being killed... only to blame it on the party.

As a priest I can definitely say that you do get away with a lot of shit. That's because you're always a main healer in groups, and the person in that roll gets to do that kind of thing. Same with tanks. I mean at the very core of a group you need 2 roles. Tank, healer. After that, you fill the rest of the group with whatever else is available from the pool of people spamming LFG, picking and choosing perhaps if the instance you're going to needs a particular skillset.

Lessershade said:
As a priest I can definitely say that you do get away with a lot of shit. That's because you're always a main healer in groups, and the person in that roll gets to do that kind of thing. Same with tanks. I mean at the very core of a group you need 2 roles. Tank, healer. After that, you fill the rest of the group with whatever else is available from the pool of people spamming LFG, picking and choosing perhaps if the instance you're going to needs a particular skillset.

True, and by healer you mean priest. Mainly because paladins can not only not heal as efficiently as priests but they use a lot of their mana for blessings/buffs/etc. and usually they're too busy thinking they can tank to pay attention to party health. Druids sometimes work but usually they fill in better with the forms than healing. That or they snare mobs running to get friends.

Feannag said:
True, and by healer you mean priest. Mainly because paladins can not only not heal as efficiently as priests but they use a lot of their mana for blessings/buffs/etc. and usually they're too busy thinking they can tank to pay attention to party health. Druids sometimes work but usually they fill in better with the forms than healing. That or they snare mobs running to get friends.
uh...the part of your post about the druids is completely false.

druids heal just as good, if not better then priests

if i see a druid in anything but bear form for off tanking i usually kick them from the group

imo, druids are better main tank and single target healers, while priests are better group and non-tank healers with flash heal, shield, and poh.

being a tank is rather daunting

that said, if there's an agro issue, i'd say 9/10 times it's not the warrior's fault.

Helado said:
imo, druids are better main tank and single target healers, while priests are better group and non-tank healers with flash heal, shield, and poh.

priests are better group healers

but with innervate and regrowth and rejuv you cant beat a druid

plus druids draw less aggro with the heals (since they have 2 HoT spells)
and arent just squishy pincushions like priests are

most of times i dont run out of mana even if im healing 3-4 people constantly

im usually helping a priest out by off tanking or by healing his bitch ass :D

Not too long ago this Priest bitched me out because I kept placing HoT (I'm a Druid, btw) spells on "his" tank. Then when the tank hit 20% life, he started screaming at me because I used my instant heal and it was an "inefficient waste of -his- mana"

God, some priests are fucking douches.

Pagy said:
being a tank is rather daunting

that said, if there's an agro issue, i'd say 9/10 times it's not the warrior's fault.

Any good healer can attest to that too. If anyone knows who is pulling too much aggro, it's a healer.

Druids bring the most to a group as a main healer imo. Ideally you don't need a priest and a druid in the group at the same time unless you need two healers for something. Saying that a druid is a better healer though is pushing it because they're not, they're not worse either, they're just different. In combat rez, regrowth, innervate are all awesome skills for a main healer to have. The biggest thing they lack is a cheap spammable quick heal, shield, fade (negligible maybe due to two HoTs) and a rez that's not on a 30 minute timer :p. Ideally if you need two healers, a priest druid combo is awesome.. other than they're interchangeable for the most part. Most people don't understand that because druids insist on trying to tank as a bear or something when they join groups.

Last edited:
Sojourn said:
Not too long ago this Priest bitched me out because I kept placing HoT (I'm a Druid, btw) spells on "his" tank. Then when the tank hit 20% life, he started screaming at me because I used my instant heal and it was an "inefficient waste of -his- mana"

God, some priests are fucking douches.

Well to play devil's advocate again warriors and priests are pretty much connected at the hip in any group and tend to get possesive since there's no way a priest is staying alive without a tank, and there's no way a tank is staying alive without a priest. The guy sounds like he was being a douche about it, but he was probably just trying to tell you to heal everybody else while he concentrated on the tank since priests really are the better tank healers.

StreakinMe said:
Well to play devil's advocate again warriors and priests are pretty much connected at the hip in any group and tend to get possesive since there's no way a priest is staying alive without a tank, and there's no way a tank is staying alive without a priest. The guy sounds like he was being a douche about it, but he was probably just trying to tell you to heal everybody else while he concentrated on the tank since priests really are the better tank healers.

Oh I agree, priests are better at keeping tanks healed. But give me a fuckin break.. don't bitch at a druid because he pays attention to the tank too. I mean, omg.. I healed him. What's the very worst thing that could happen as a result? He tries to heal him too and wastes some mana. Being possessive has no place in this game. Had I been constantly doing it (excluding HoT spells, which I am -supposed- to cast and do so far better than any priest ever would) I could understand it.

Back