FS: Gaming PCs

infonec will build your sys for an extra like $25 (or at least they used to) and then you don't have to worry about customs raping you

dooood

where have you been!?

I tried calling you a few months ago and it said the number was no longer in service! been fuckin ages bud! U gotta come up and see the new house ;)

Added 6 Diablo III special system. Same as the specials I had before, once all of them are sold no more will be built for the same price. Only upgrade options that are listed are available for these systems.

I am going on vacation May 10th for a month, if you want one for D3 then you probably want to order well before that.

I live in Vancouver bc canada....
Is there anyway you would ship here? I know nothing about computers anymore but I'd like a computer that would run the new tribes game , planetside 2 or battlefield 3 at max settings? Or pretty much at max I guess.
Let say 1500$ is my price range. I'm sorry I'm pretty dumb with this stuff lol
Thanks for your time

Is there anyway you would ship here? I know nothing about computers anymore but I'd like a computer that would run the new tribes game , planetside 2 or battlefield 3 at max settings? Or pretty much at max I guess.
Thanks for your time

send me some good bc nugs and ill send u a computer

Thanks for your time

The D3 specials I just put up will run those games fine, although I am not sure if you can max them, the $1450 system I have will definitely let you max everything.

I haven't shipped to Canada yet and shipping will be another $100 extra at least. Let me know if you are interested.

Oh forgot to add, you also get a free gift/upgrade when buying one of the D3 specials. I'll look through my pile of hardware and add something useful to your order.

I picked up one of the D3 specials. Got it delivered in 1 day. Fucking perfection. Graphics card was shipped separately so it didn't get mangled by mishandling. Easy setup. Completely professional. Not a single complaint.

I would recommend Die Hard's service to any and everybody.

Die Hard, your comments in the d3 thread made me buy a new system.

$70 Antec Eleven Hundred Performance Gaming Case XL-ATX 3X5.25 2X2.5 6X3.5IN 2XUSB3 INT No PSU
$140 Crucial M4 SSD Micron C400 128GB 2.5IN Solid State Disk Flash Drive SATA3 6Gbp
$120 XFX Radeon HD 6850 Fansink 775MHZ 1GB 4.0GHZ GDDR5 2XDVI Display Port HDMI PCI-E Video Card
$200 Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155 3.3GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB
$225 ASUS Sabertooth Z77 ATX LGA1155 DDR3 SLI 3PCI-E16 4PCI-E1 SATA3 HDMI DisplayPort USB3.0 Motherboard
$37 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte PC3-12800 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 1.5V Dual Channel Memory

Combine these new parts with my heatsink and PSU and the total is $887.

These are extremely good prices in Canada. People should compare this against your offerings to appreciate your prices, assembled and shipped.

Last edited:
Added a more budget friendly AMD gaming system. CPU is, of course, slower than sandy bridge but still plenty for most games, and you get 6 cores to play with. Comes with a 2TB 7200 RPM hard drive, the system is geared more for general use than gaming.

I just received my computer from Die Hard today. Put in the video card, booted up, everything is good to go. Ordered it on Saturday and got it shipped to me Wednesday. Any question/issue I had he responded within a few hours (even around midnight one night heh). Got the diablo 3 special and he upgraded my CPU cooler to a Corsair H60, pretty sweet. A++ would recommend.

The only negative I can think of is somehow one of the case fans came unplugged, no big deal.

Enjoy your new system Warhawk :)

Added one more D3 special since people seem to want to upgrade the other two specials anyway, this one is more decked out.

I received my computer from Die Hard and it was everything I expected and more. The computer was in pristine condition and he even installed Windows on it for me. He was fast and communicative; would recommend to anyone looking for a new gaming system. Thanks Die Hard.

Back