copa sn0w meph

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
hello i am trying to get extra keys if u didnt back midair or get 1 urself
it is a complicated green light process for access tho
they green flag individual steam ids and kickstarter ids in combo

i am hoping mabel just straight out gives me steam keys with no issues but im doubting it

if u dont have a forums.playmidair.com account by now please get one

if any of u guys want to give the game a spin ill just share my steam id once ive got the game activated (which i dont yet as no gaming pc)

idk i posted some pseudo personal attack and so far no ban. also u need a forum account to access game if u ever buy ur own key

but basically i wont be gaming till probably august - so my steam account is urs (or any1 else who has computational power to play) etc

tho ideally id like to get more ppl keys

i will make an account of playmidair forums or wat not.

ill prolly buy parts for everything xcept graphics card will wait for that new geforce 1070 2 cum out and wait for price drop then buy that then kick butt

ya #1 i am idiot and do not deserve: give it to anemix or lordkermit or ppl that should just be given the game for free imo

#2 i have really good computer from maybe 4 year ago, like gtx 570 i5 etc according to fire i shouldnt even run game on 570 idk

#3 "2 cum out" hehehe

who deserves the game 4 free and who is required 2 pay?? it's all arbitrary. u r a gr8 guy [meph] u shuld get to test it as much as any1 else?? anemix is mentally unstable

, lordkermit is/was an excellent pick he could have given gr8 criticisms much better than the 10th gen LT scumlords we currently have representing tribes 1 rite now in the testing

anyway i made an account on that website playmidair

Back