list of cool arena d00ds

v. nice magical zoo, v. nice

wat waz ur name in tribes or arena specifically, magical zoo?

bo beep had a small crew like Hairdie and FoXDiE, those were very friendly folks 4 sure.

o very cool izza. do you know if that was the same 1 from s7 on t1??

was the dood top tier based off his T:V play?

1 time jive joined the server and asked me for admin. i said ok r u gonna kick any1? and he tell me no so i give him admin. then he kick me immediately...??? but then ask me 2 fight on his team 4 ogl as soon as i re-join to bitch him out?? why he do that?

He was probably high. Sounds exactly like the sort of thing he'd do.

wow tib khan have not seen that name in some time...

r u gonna check out the new Midair game???

wonder where jive is now............wish he would come back he was a good at stirring shit up. those were good days i tell ya.

o very cool izza. do you know if that was the same 1 from s7 on t1??

was the dood top tier based off his T:V play?

Yea it was same one...Proto kept in contact with him....yes he was great at t:V too I can't remember our full roster but it was me axle minidisc aurora angrysmurf proto and darksniper aka Mario

I was not good at dueling compared the the top players. However, I remember long dueling sessions with rabidleper and jaymz... those dudes were legit.

i was in ren tribe with firelion and some sod doods (joe gusta soldiers ;)). me and nes beat simihrage and pimp for 2v2 arena #1 spot in t2! go curb stompers...then nes promptly dropped the ladder

n$anity was one of the best tribers overall

who is nes???

who is n$anity???

are these from t1 or t2

i never seen rabidleper but they say he was #2 after shallah

Back