The art to GG's

RTCLL and i had a bit of a talk awhile back basically about the same thing, how some players today don't have that "team" play skill. Truly most need to sit on obs and watch a few games. Or a few demos.

Anywho, i can't say much because i am still learning every time i play as well, or it could be that i am having to adjust to someone else's gameplay to fill in the gaps on the team.

That's some next level imperialist elitist attitude you have there, I wonder if it reminds anyone of any bad stereotypes that people should never typify people with?

Also I heard Jack Dorky (angela's words not mine) made some kind of neutral network AI CTF bot that plays CTF with people in several patterned formations for beginners, it'd be cool if this was public :-D

Xpea - The perfect example of someone who can play a game for like 6-7 years and actually manage to not get any better than he was when he started. The ONE thing that HAS gotten better has been his tribes intelligence - he no longer makes stupid grabs, and really doesn't hinder a team too much.

Dude's like 60 years old. I give credit to XP.

E-sports isn't going to be like the midway forever, take your own advice and be more positive that doesn't mean become an exclusive tyrant I'm sure doglovingfuckboy can do that for you :-D

haha I was bored, and gave my opinion on players I've played with in 2017. I really only ripped on the people who have blatantly tried to annoy me, or the ones who have shown zero effort to improve and either wont even see this thread or care one way or another.

It's tribes 2017, who the fuck cares? Just providing entertainment - read it if you want or ignore it LOL. Some will find humor in it, I'm sure - others will appreciate words I've said about them. Bottomline, I'd like to help the players that care to get slightly better so that PUBs are always terrible.

I share the same sentiments, pak/thump - I just play usually. I wouldn't be playing nearly every night if I didn't have fun playing. I just like the idea of splitting up the better players right from the start so that maps don't get wasted 8-0, or 8-2, or 6-1 when one team really has zero shot. And I know I'm not the only one who shares this opinion. Play to have fun? Sure, but is it really that much to ask a player to switch over to even teams so that we have a better chance of having a gg? Not really. We all know who the best players are, split em up - 2-2 or 3-3 or 3-2 - avoid 4-1, 3-1, 3-0, etc. This will also allow the other players to learn the game more.

Exactly what is wrong with posting

i like the sperg essays and i think a warning like that is way over the line and authoritarian parental

respect-my-authority.jpeg

I'm shocked that many people stay play t1. I'm even more shocked that people are still driven to better themselves at a game 10 years past its expiration date... and it was getting pretty moldy around the time I still played.

I mean, I guess its nice to think people are still playing it. idk

tribes is the only fps i've ever been able to really enjoy other than counter strike so i still try to improve and have fun playing. LT is a totally different game than normal base so it has been fun to learn the new game style and skills like all the cool flag passing (still suck at this), nade jumps, and beacon hops. if i could aim and/or ski i think i would be a lot better. i sort of wish i had played past 2003/4 when LT took off so i could have experienced the game beyond pubs but i'm probably better off having missed it.

i've gotten kind of bitchy lately when teams are way off as it can get super frustrating. sorry to anyone i've bitched at!

they arent sperg essays just we have to be lgbtqia now which promotes inclusivity and accessibility and transparency :peace symbol kawaii:

Back