why cant we be friends

Sponsored Links
[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
42 - 05-01-2016, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs_ View Post
i came within a fine red c-nt hair of removing rtcll admin, but as he says he is going to Ecuador to do his part for the open borders globalist anti-Americans so he won't be around anymore to play hypocrite admin.

it is still rare to see permabans. we had two people who were on a hair trigger permaban - fish and the flag oob guy. then meph graduated into that tier so there are now three. fish has improved and will actually play tribes with us for a little bit. flag oob guy quit when i started seeker missile spamming his munchkin a-ss. meph is still a work in progress.

i suspect cidrum is our flag oob guy. snow says he is not but he talks smaq so much like flag oob guy that he is either flag oob guy or related to flag oob guy. the geo-IP indicator is also right.

anyhow there are no bans in effect, the sun is shining, and Trump is winning it all.

hehe i am of WIP

i will not pour salt on anyone's feelings <3

but real question: anyone else experiencing weird high ping across all servers?? i'm pinging 120 to things i normally ping 30 to. it is not on my end i do not think. even getting 12 ping in my own localhost instead of 0 etc idk what this is oh ****

cannot connect to niflheim tho i am not bant, hmmm. bugs is ur master server ok? should i switch master servers? does any of this matter? idk blessings upon all of u this sunday

gim
VeteranX
Old
43 - 05-02-2016, 14:27
CORY

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
44 - 05-02-2016, 15:38
hmm

Fr3aCk
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 05-02-2016, 20:54
yeah wtf i tkd rectal and he bant me so i come to cry about that on tw oh and it was like 3 weeks ago too hope that doesnt matter....

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 05-03-2016, 10:47
fag420 i just wanted to pop in and say kill urself u fukin pathetic excuse for a "capper"

gim
VeteranX
Old
47 - 05-03-2016, 15:16
capper

gim
VeteranX
Old
48 - 05-03-2016, 15:18
fuk

gim
VeteranX
Old
49 - 05-03-2016, 15:19
cory do u capp

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
50 - 05-03-2016, 15:29
ARE U HACKING ME BRO???

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 05-03-2016, 16:00

Fr3aCk
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 05-03-2016, 19:33
i am sorry i disappoint you dare ill try harder maybe i be as good as texas crush one day or even asher

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 05-03-2016, 20:02
u r now the best capper in tribes jaghow does it feels? (i have none apparently LOL)

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
54 - 05-04-2016, 23:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs_ View Post
i came within a fine red c-nt hair of removing rtcll admin, but as he says he is going to Ecuador to do his part for the open borders globalist anti-Americans so he won't be around anymore to play hypocrite admin.

it is still rare to see permabans. we had two people who were on a hair trigger permaban - fish and the flag oob guy. then meph graduated into that tier so there are now three. fish has improved and will actually play tribes with us for a little bit. flag oob guy quit when i started seeker missile spamming his munchkin a-ss. meph is still a work in progress.

i suspect cidrum is our flag oob guy. snow says he is not but he talks smaq so much like flag oob guy that he is either flag oob guy or related to flag oob guy. the geo-IP indicator is also right.

anyhow there are no bans in effect, the sun is shining, and Trump is winning it all.
that flag oob guy is known as morgoth. he's been around for a confirmed 11 years now in the annihilation community. always doing the same thing, bking, throwing flag oob, base blocking, starting votes on people, and etc.

here are some topics that have been made about him.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewto...&hilit=morgoth

and here is where i use an ip / name database we have on an html site with every ones IP / name over the past 14 years in most mods. i actually updated it recently with the community and arghs duel IP / name logs. all one has to do is input and partial name or ip and the program does the rest. i might share this link with you one day bugs_

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewto...p=17082#p17082

we call him morgoth because it's one of the first names he used when we first met the now infamous troll. he is the same guy who joins community server and throws flag oob. he's been at this game for 11 years now. one dedicated troll.

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
55 - 05-04-2016, 23:29
lol, just noticed i posted fish smurf log right below morgoths in that last link. another no lifer.

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
56 - 05-04-2016, 23:38
fun fact: i use to create a boxed arena with base iblock objects outside of the ctf area and force him to duel me 1v1 so he couldn't do anything else. his skill level is **** just like his troll. main strat he used was running and nades.

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
57 - 05-04-2016, 23:41
our methods for handling him are quite similar bugs_

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
58 - 05-05-2016, 02:10
around 700 smurfs jfc

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
59 - 05-05-2016, 11:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoh210 View Post
around 700 smurfs jfc
yea and that list is 2 years old. i'm sure it's double now days.

gim
VeteranX
Old
60 - 05-05-2016, 17:45
he is a tribes hero

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page cory

Social Website Bullshit