v urgent : dragon attack in world of the dead

the dragon nidhogg done fucked up niflheim

plz slay this beast

maybe we will see nidhogg again when we ascend to asgard and bask beneath the yggdrasil etc

cosmoscrossleyholland.jpg

but ya niflheim land of the dead is 9999 ping dead

this post is v srs business plz neg rep or positive rep to show ur (dis) / approval etc

o actually i think bugs ban me again maybe? im not even sure what i did this time because i get to lpay full map as Proper Noun, have many points, game ends, now i am no longer allowed back?

i dont even know if i am bant because we were having a great conversation amongst the server and meph still get like 1600 ratingh some such; bugs and i even discuss the difference between joe mama being a negative nance but not making things personal whereas meph attack specific player skill level -- this distinction makes sense

bugs plz tell me i am crazy and i am not bant again because this time i do not think there was antagonism at all -- do not make me write a love poem 2 u bugs because i will and i will make it in haiku form : ok ehre goes

bugs is the best a'

round, nothing ever gonna

keep ya down big dogg

this is v srs post stained with v real tears

THESE WOUNDS WONT SEEM TO HEAL THIS PAIN IS JUST 2 REAL << thats a bigmonkey soundpack joke

god bless

RIP meph pro starsiege tribe career

KhztYaz.png

last game meph ever allowed to play saved for posterity :

ILhE2os.png

if this does not make u laugh at least a little; like maybe just breathe out your nose louder or something etc then you do not get video games imo

all of this from same game ^^above^^ meph posts highest rating while still typing ~tao pracitce~

hehe bugs_ i <3 you. everyone thinks you're a great guy, even dare thinks you are gr8 m8

plz do not take meph videogame banter seriously : this is what the kids mean by the salts :eek:fn:

i dont even think i was mean, just advocating for not banning ppl heuheuhe its all jokes__

http://www.for-those-about-to-rock.com/funny/cowbell.mp4

i do this because i know secretly bugs wants to read about it on forum or else he wouldnt have antagonized me by saying "he does know how to bitch and cry on tribalwar" "next time i ban u" etc during the game. you know like a good browse while u on toilet etc

Last edited:
lol fuck ya there is still some humor left in community!!1!!!

also i re-read some of what bugs wrote and apparently rtcll is getting bant too? idk bugs_ concocting like a end user license agreement to play tribes lately :D

i would like a form of SAD that will give me a rep pack in LT and the ability to heal both sides

then i want to play the anti-meph position so instead of many cg ck kill i will get many CR's = Capper Repairs

W6qBp0Q.png

RIP meph pro starsiege tribe career

KhztYaz.png

last game meph ever allowed to play saved for posterity :

ILhE2os.png

if this does not make u laugh at least a little; like maybe just breathe out your nose louder or something etc then you do not get video games imo

cross posted to /r/tribes1

look at logic (that dood is newschool oldschool shifter comp elite) \\v c00l

Back