TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome)

Apparently stork can only home d or chase wut a fukin loser this is 2015 how can u only play 2 positions?? Lol typical lt newbie casuals. Back in my day you had to know the ins and outs of every position to even be considered starting material on a 10 man team. This is why we practiced all of the time and went through every possible scenario like when you're attacking a team with 2 hofs 3 ld snipers 1 scout 1 door 1 farm and mines and turrets the fuck everywhere so we would send in 6 ho with 1 fake capper and another real cappER setting up a 6 minute long route that cane in at 400mps we also had 2 scouts and 1 hpc just for distraction and then 3 lights helping take out the rocket turret. Ya practice was the stepping stone to 44-4

Apparently stork can only home d or chase wut a fukin loser this is 2015 how can u only play 2 positions?? Lol typical lt newbie casuals. Back in my day you had to know the ins and outs of every position to even be considered starting material on a 10 man team. This is why we practiced all of the time and went through every possible scenario like when you're attacking a team with 2 hofs 3 ld snipers 1 scout 1 door 1 farm and mines and turrets the fuck everywhere so we would send in 6 ho with 1 fake capper and another real cappER setting up a 6 minute long route that cane in at 400mps we also had 2 scouts and 1 hpc just for distraction and then 3 lights helping take out the rocket turret. Ya practice was the stepping stone to 44-4

What's the map pool going to be? Same old DX/HB/SB? Maybe throw in BastardForgeLT or something else to spice it up.

watever avg joe psychosis t1 player that is captaining wants

me personally i wuld force BF and starfall (not even dayfall but that map is sweet 2 but OG dark starfall)

and id force meatpit too

fuck all u ppl

i think we gonna do it all in one day on 23rd cuz storks schedule and mine r okay and probably some other ppl

milkman idk we will c

Back