My thoughts on EVERY recent Tribes Player

VY: Strong player that doesn't say or play much. I enjoy playing with VY. Also has average size penis that wears a tophat and monocle.

VY one of my fav people to play with or against. very good shot, and cool guy the rare moments he does talk. good teamwork skills to in td.

and yea that rings the bell. i know the map, just had forgot the name. back in the early days i played a lot of ant hill cap n hold. one of my fav things was taking over that center point and holding it at the top. the elevator fights were epic too.

Dare is now raging in GD about rtcll in a spiderman thread.

rofl dare's obsession with me never ends

if you look at his history he has my name in almost 25% of his posts

so creepy obsessive that he's now hating on a post i made in a GD thread

you've got some serious issues dare, you might want to go outside and maybe you will realize that no one gives a shit about your weird fascination with hating on me in tribalwar.com threads

the game has been going on for 17 years and you still act like you're 12 trying to post angry verbal attacks on video game players

you'll be ok

i mentioned something comparatively that made me cringe as much as this thread and that's obsessive

but you write 10k word high school popularity contest essays because you're an insecure fag which is basically the same thing as writing out who your favorite my little pony characters are and that's not obsessive

lol

Much love to you Dare. Hope you feel better man. :)

giphy.gif

Also, I am a pirate.

Back