Tribes 3 Heavy Armor or Ghost Rider?

sig15.gif

concept15.gif

there's no 2nd piece yet.

FSB-SPY said:
exosquad.gif

Pressure gauges... or MINI-MISSILES(left)!? :p

Why'd you have to bring that show up, Nikita? I loved that show to death when I was ten years old, and I haven't seen it in over eight years... :(

Man, if there's one job in the whole Macross/Robotech continuity that's got to suck more than any other, it's either (a) being Khyron's cabana boy or (b) being a Destroid pilot.

Those guys did practically nothing but die, except for that one episode with the picnic, where they managed to actually beat down some Zentraedi ass without dying.

FSB-SPY said:
Wonder if the jets will come from the feet, instead of some back accessory (for all armors, not just heavy)?

I hope they do both jets in the back and jets in the feet, jets in the feet on their own look kinda hokey IMHO...even for science fiction, it's hard to believe you could get boosters in the feet (a) strong enough to lift a big-ass heavy, and (b) stable enough not to turn the armor head over heels.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Fuck the Cyclones. We need an MK-II Monster.

(pic)

Now see here, Fan-boy, if I don't get my sword or my Duke's Mighty Foot, you don't get your big-ass robot, capiche?

I warned you before, you crush my video game dreams, I'll crush yours twice over and consume their organs for a sizeable stat bonus.

I don't think these circle things are arms now for some reason. I'm pretty sure it'll have hands and the one on the left (your left) desn't seem to match up to the body

Back