Falhawk's Super T3 Pack idea

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Ok there needs to be more specialization in the type of equipment IMO.

I was thinking two new packs: Air Pack and Ground Pack.

The Air pack allows users to have a glide effect when they are in the air. This, combined with some jetting power, would be pretty goddamn cool IMO. Like a shrike so some extent but its the person with a pack on (maybe wings pop out the sides).

The Ground Pack is kind of the opposite of tha air pack. You can't jet very well but you run like a bat out of hell.

Please put these into T3.

Thanks.

Golgac said:
less specialization and more focus on gameplay plz. thx
^^ i think this is needed more, the "air pack" would make you fodder for a lot of snipers...

and groud pack sounds like JK2 - Jedi Run or whatever.

yeah it would be pretty sweet to get a nice horizontal boost in mid air... or allow you to stay up *just* that bit longer so you can reach the base.

A glide pack would be so cool. Heres my take on it: It would be a pack that could be deployed at high altitude and low speeds (if you are moving too fast it would be undeployable), but it would allow you to glide over the battlefield and for longer airtime than a jetpack. It would still be limited by some distance (because otherwise everyone would use it). At some point you should be able to instantly retract your wings and dive down on your target. This could be used to get to those ski spots you cant quite reach or to get the drop on your enemy. Youd be like a perigrine falcon dropping down on your prey. Itd would be great :D

I also think it should be paired with the energy pack and only available to lights.

It could be called, for example: Energy pack: Glide
Then there could be an: Energy pack: Grapple
Or Energy pack: Ground

OMG my glider pack idea has been ganked!!!!!

Glider pack would rule imho, Imagine that with a remote mine swoop in drop the mine and detonate as it hits it target

Back